Beach Club Concierge

They were closed for a while in late summer/early fall but reopened (I think) in November. :wave:

We stayed at the Beach Club Concierge last July and were told that it would be closing for several months in order to redecorate. I believe it will be opening again soon.

We just came back from a stay at Disney and spent 3 nights in a Beach Club concierge waterview room.

Well first the good news...we absolutely loved the concierge staff and lounge. The staff couldn't do enough for you. The lounge is attractive with some wonderful food selections. We even had scallops and shrimp wrapped in bacon one evening. There are a lot of families there so expect to see many children.

OK , Now the bad...... Well it isn't really bad but I wouldn't recommend staying in a waterview on this floor. First of all the rooms are dormer rooms and they are small. Second our view of the "water" was really a view of a large brown tree . You could see the water behind it if you really tried. This has been the worse room we have been in since we have been to Disney. This was also the second room we were moved to as the the first "waterview room" was this view with double beds! Almost all of the waterviews near the lounge have a tree view. There are two in the middle that were not as bad. There are also rooms over the pool which are down a long way but the concierge staff said some of the views there weren't great either( they referred to it as Pebble Beach). Well I decided if we ever were to stay in BC Concierge again we would not stay on that floor. We actually decided to buy at the BCvillas because my better half had no intention of being cooped up like that again. :)
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Loved your pictures Misti. You were leaving the BC when we were arriving:) Your room was obviously down the hall from where we stayed. This is a much better view than the rooms close to the elevators and the Lounge. A little bit of a walk but worth it if you like a better view. I was looking for a view of the Boardwalk and the water but there are only a few rooms with an unobstructive view.
Our view at the Grand Floridian on the other hand was incredible. We had two balconies and a view of the castle. There was water everywhere! Now that is what I call a waterview room. Loved every minute and would love to stay again. I love the BC too. I just wouldn't stay on the concierge floor.
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

You are right, Boardwalk Tigger--it was a VERY long walk actually. It was just about as far down as you can go from the lounge. I really liked the BC Concierge but I'll have to consider your observations about the view. I'm big on "view" and I guess I got "lucky" this time around. A view of a tree would be not be ideal for a "water" view. LOL

Glad you had a nice room at the Grand Floridian! Those corner rooms are wonderful! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter