Beach Club concierge???

Hello I stayed Beach club concierge in July of 2005.... The concierge floor is floor 5 of the beach club.. they give you a special card to access the floor and you have to swipe it in the elevator to gain access to the floor..
In the mornings they have a selection of cereals, fruits, milk, apple juice and coffee and tea. They also offer krispy kreme donuts, bagels and cream cheese and banana bread. pretty nice selection and it saved us alot of money on breakfast...
Not sure what they offer at lunchtime because we were always at the parks but afternoon we could get coffee , tea chips soda, fruit and other snacks such as cookies.... we usually took them back to the room and put them in the mini fridge..
Dinner time they had appetizer things such as soup, dips crackers and cheese, wine and beer (i think dont drink).. and little nibbly things..
What I liked about concierge was that you always had something available.. and the housekeeping staff was great left us towel animals that were so cute!!
We were upgraded but I say if you afford it do it!! so nice to be pampered!!!

Thanks!! We got a great AP rate. Where do the appetizers and desserts come from. At AKL concierge we knew what to expect and the Poly concierge we knew what to expect but I rarely see any write ups on the BC concierge.

Any all details are greatly appreciated!

:rolleyes2 I just stayed at the BC Concierge in Feb '06. I previously stayed at AKL Concierge. Although the staff at both places were very nice, the facilities and food were not even close. The BCC was small, limited seating and food selection was very limited. We ended up eating in the hallway. At AKLC, we looked forward to going up the back stairs and perusing the pickings. At BCC, we often just went back to the room because the extra swing by the food wasn't worth it. (Did have a great view of Stormalong Bay!)

SnowWitch said:
Thanks!! We got a great AP rate. Where do the appetizers and desserts come from. At AKL concierge we knew what to expect and the Poly concierge we knew what to expect but I rarely see any write ups on the BC concierge.
I believe the appetizers and snacks come from the onsite restaurant (Cape May). A definite pro with the Epcot resorts, is their pre-planning staff. They are fantastic to work with. On the downside, don't expect the lounge to be anywhere as big or as nice as either the Poly or AKL's. It's very small and when they aren't serving food during the specified hours, the doors are closed for cleaning and prep. If you have a great AP rate, then go for it, but just keep in mind that certain things are not going to be up to the standards you probably have found at the other concierges. You can't beat the proximity to Epcot though :moped: .

About the only difference between the two is the decor and the YC's lounge is slightly bigger than the BC. Not sure if it will help, but you can check out this site and see a 360 degree view of the lounge and some still photos for both the BC & YC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter