• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Beach Club - Club Level?

NannyPooh

Mouseketeer
We are flying out tonight, arriving at the Beach Club Resort tomorrow morning, for an 9-night stay - our first stay at this property!
I received a reconfirmation from Disney this morning, and it states that we are confirmed in a Lagoon View - Club Level room...is this concierge?
We had booked a standard view room - would they really upgrade us to Concierge, and would they already had assigned the room?
If so - Yea! :cheer2: I just don't want to get my hopes up! I was hoping for an upgrade to a water-view, but concierge?? That would be so cool!
Thanks for any help with this!

Hi,

Yes. If your reservation now shows Club level, this is Concierge.

Editing to add---

Also, they would by now have the room assigned as well.

Enjoy the staff...they're very nice. Phyllis is the best!

Congratulations!!

Thank you so much for your help!
We are really looking forward to staying here, and even more so now!

NannyPooh.

We had similar thing happen in July at YC. I always print out the online reservation information the day before we leave to avoid any possible check in confusion. (In truth, I print everything about the reservation to avoid possible confusion). This time, the balance due was 3 times what it should have been -- or what it was 2 weeks before (when I printed it). I called CRO in a bit of a panic, and they were able to figure out, after a few phone transfers... we had been upgraded to concierge, water view. Very exciting! There was no notice -- and CM in accounting (who figured it out) jokingly asked us to look surprised when it came true...which we were happy to do. :)

One oddity: The charges were a little off what they should have been (since it was on AP discount and the computer blanked out the balance, and when they recontructed it they missed a day's discount) -- but easily handled by the great concierge staff.

We were anxious and tried not to get our hopes up (lest they end up not giving the upgrade) but indeed, it worked out just like that. Had the most fabulous view (right over SAB) and could not have had a better time.

Have a wonderful trip!

Printing the reservation form was the first thing that I did this morning!! I'm taking no chances!! :surfweb:
Thanks for the info - I will make sure to keep an eye on the final bill. We always stay in the deluxe properties, but have never done concierge before, so we are looking forward to it! This time I will definitely be able to justify the price, as we also have the AP discount! I thought that I was getting a good deal on the standard view room, and now this!

Congratulations on the upgrade!! I print everything also....no way they can deny something if it is black and white! :)

Thanks!
We'll be back on August 31, so will let you know how it goes!
Off to the airport in just a couple of hours!
Hope that Fay is on her way out!

That's great that you got upgraded! Congrats :)

I just got back from the BC yesterday. When we got off the magical express we were greeted by a cast member. He then asked us our name, and told us we were upgrade to club level!! My mom and I were so excited!! We were there for a week, never stayed at the BC, and it was an amazing first time there! You will love club level. The breakfast, snacks, drinks, appetizers and desserts were excellent. There was a lot of food and everything tasted amazing! They treat you so well there too. The cast members up there were very nice, and they could not do enough for you!

Enjoy, you will have a fantastic time :wizard:

Does anyone have any recommendations for room requests at BC Club Level. My husband is very sensitive to noise while sleeping (he drive me nuts with it).

Also, if anyone has any recommendations for rooms NOT to request, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much!

Does anyone have any recommendations for room requests at BC Club Level. My husband is very sensitive to noise while sleeping (he drive me nuts with it).

Also, if anyone has any recommendations for rooms NOT to request, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much!

Try asking for a room that is not close to the lounge. There tends to a be a bit more noise there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter