Beach Club, club level rooms?

herewego1

Mouseketeer
We are trying out the Beach Club, club level for our next trip. Since we have never stayed there I need help with a room type. We are doing club level and want to be on the same floor as the lounge (close to it if possible) with a full balcony and a nice view. I would trade a full balcony for a better view-what do you think about that? Can you see Epcot from any of the rooms? Any advice on what room type to book would be great! Thanks!

All of the regular CL rooms are on the 5th floor, same as the lounge, at BC. The Deluxe CL rooms are not on the 5th floor.

A standard CL room will get you a roof top or parking lot view, garden view will be Beach Club grounds, and water view will be pool or lagoon views. You cannot see Epcot from any of the rooms at BC. You may see the very top of the Illumiations fireworks from some, but not the park itself.

A balcony is only a request at BC, not all of the rooms have one, so there's no way to guarantee one no matter what view you pay for.

Enjoy your stay no matter what you decide. We stayed BC CL last spring & loved it!

There is some interesting info here http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2959196&page=15

We just booked BC CL GV and from what I have read. there are 5-10 GV rooms. I have read different things.

This is what someone said"I can tell you that our garden view CL room at BC had a view of the fireworks at Epcot from our balcony (those that made it high enough to go over the roofs opposite us). From what I understand there are less than 10 GV BC CL rooms - they are hard to get, but I would keep checking if that's what you want. Our room looked over a landscaped courtyard and volleyball court - and you could see a large part of the lagoon and all the wonderful lights on the Boardwalk."

Someone else said this"We stayed at the BC CL GV in May 2011. We have a family of 5. Our room was perfect, large day bed and dormer/full balcony. I had talked to the CL CMs about the layout of the floor. They told me then that there were 8 CL rooms with GV - all down the wing headed to the newport suite, hall to the right of the CMs desks if you are facing the desks. I was excited with this piece of info because they also said that all of those rooms had full dormer balconies. So, I think, great the next time we come I won't need to worry about the balcony issue because I will go for GV CL"

It is only a a few dollars more from SV to GV. I am hoping to get upgraded to a view of the boardwalk but would be happy with GV especially if I got to see some fireworks. We have not stayed CL at BC but we have at WL and enjoyed it.

The previous poster is correct. according to the info I have, all of the BC CL GV rooms do have full sized balconies

Thank you all for the great information! I just called and booked a garden view, club level room for our next trip!!

Thank you all for the great information! I just called and booked a garden view, club level room for our next trip!!

Awesome!!!

Come on back over to the FAQ thread and tell us all about it so I can add you to the Be Our Guest list.

:woohoo:

That is the room type we had when we stayed there. It was a very beautiful room and resort. Enjoy your trip:goodvibes

We stayed BC GV CL last June and the 5th floor is beyond huge....It is a maze. If you are booked garden view you will be relatively close to the lounge. I really liked the volleyball court view - lets you have a bit of the lagoon view as well for garden price. Very pretty view. And yes absolutely every club level garden view at bc has full balcony HOWEVER at least 4 of these 5 rooms connect to another room and depending on your neighbor, it can be kind of noisy. I did not have this experience at the yacht club with connecting rooms on club. Also be forewarned that one of the BC GV CL rooms is handicapp accessible. This was my original room until I got switched. Sinks are in bathroom and zero water pressure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter