• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Beach Club at 7 months out.

I'm hoping for a 2BR for third week of August 2019. DVC website says there's availability now, so I'm hoping my rental request goes through...

Today is our 7 month, got up early (7am Central time) and was able to modify our 2 bedroom SSR reservation to a 2 bedroom BCV reservation :love:. I will be getting up early again tomorrow and then again on Thursday morning so I can add a day to our reservation (we want 9 nights total). We are so happy to be heading back to BCV, it is one of our favorite resorts. This will be the first time staying in a 2 bedroom there.

I was able to get our 2BR at the Beach Club for our Sept trip!! I was surprised that there wasn't full availability at BWV for the same time. BWV was my plan B. Yes....we did the 'happy dance'!!

I was able to get our 2BR at the Beach Club for our Sept trip!! I was surprised that there wasn't full availability at BWV for the same time. BWV was my plan B. Yes....we did the 'happy dance'!!

2BR's at BWV are more difficult to book than BCV because BWV only has lockoff 2BR's. So, once the popular studios are gone then 2BR's are gone. Congrats on getting the room you were hoping for!

As many years as I've been staying at these two resorts, I didn't realize that!! Thanks!!

1 beds are fine to get at BCV dead on 7 months most times of the year.

1 beds are fine to get at BCV dead on 7 months most times of the year.

That's good to know as I am planning for a short stay there next June. By the way, how does BCV compare to BWV for a short non-park stay (2-3 nights)? I know the community hall is at BWV. What are other "major" differences? TIA.

LAX

That is AWESOME!:woohoo: Enjoy, love the BCV!::yes::

That's good to know as I am planning for a short stay there next June. By the way, how does BCV compare to BWV for a short non-park stay (2-3 nights)? I know the community hall is at BWV. What are other "major" differences? TIA.

LAX
We enjoy both resorts, but we prefer BCV, Stormalong Bay is our fav pool!:beach: Good Luck!

Yeah could have grabbed a 1BR BCV this morning but opted for something else instead. By the time I was done with my modification the BCV 1BR was gone.

LAX

They are so close to each other and quite similar. SAB is the largest difference and BCV has more typical QS but it's menu is limited. BWV has the community hall and Boardwalk right there.

At 7 months out, I got a 1 bedroom for the middle of Aug for 7 nights. The studios were already all gone.

We were able to book a 1 bedroom for the third week of August 2018 at exactly 7 months out. Loved the resort!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter