beach club + Art

llrain

<font color=green>Has a one-way ticket to the funn
This past weekend we had the opportunity to meet Art the greeter at the beach club. What an amazing man. Never spoken to a cast member who was so passionate about their position there. He is the staple of what "Partners of excellence" is really about.

If anyone gets a chance to meet him he is the front entrance greeter as you enter the beach club.

We LOVE Art! Had the pleasure of meeting him this past August. Looking forward to seeing him again this August.
Also looking forward to seeing Ranger Stan in March and in August.

I met Art - several times - in August of 2004. What an awesome guy. We got stuck in Hurricane Frances and were basically holed up at the BC for 2 straight days since the parks were all closed. But Art still came and did his thing both days, even though it had to be awful trying to get to work those days. He wore the same outfit, did the same salutes and everything. I wonder if he realizes just how famous he is? He certainly doesn't act like he's famous in any way. Just a very humble and gracious man, who also happens to pretty much be an encyclopedia about BC & YC, if you care to ask him some questions. I have the best picture of him kneeling next to my 4 YO daughter at the time. We even got him to sign my DD's autograph book, as though he was a "character". :blush:

My 3 daughters had their first visit to the BC last August, and every time they walked past Art he would bow and say "The ladies, the ladies, the ladies." I could finally show them a living example of a true gentleman - what a treasure!

I did express to him how much of a celebrity he is, even since meeting
samamtha brown. I kept telling him what a very passionate man he is.
he knodded and said that he isnt famous, he just wants to make people smile

Art is a icon at the Beach Club. He is a awesome gentleman, always happy and smiling and truly loves his job. He is a true vision of the "Disney Employee" Can't wait to see him in May. A visit just isn't a good visit unless you see Art at least once.

We saw Art quite a few days over Christmas and New Year and he truely is a WDW icon!! He is such a gent!! I agree a WDW trip isn't complete unless you have spoken to Art.

My DS6 met who knows how many characters in the parks. After our trip, I asked him out of everyone he met (I was referring to characters), who he liked the best.

His answer--"Art!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter