Be sure you DO NOT charge for your quests

LoriR

Mouseketeer and DIS Veteran
This is in this week's VMK Newsletter:

questmachine.jpg

I saw this on another site last night and they are checking this, I would not charge and think they should enforse that on a lot of the other rooms people have that they charge to play or stay. This Quest machine however, could turn out to be very expensive to operators, my three might just be dust collecting museum pieces. I will play with it a bit and see if I find any affordable use besides transfering credits or quests for friends only. Otherwise I am thinking they will add a beast quest award which the prize would determine weather or not it is worth the cost and hastle much like any game room.

It says scammers may be banned. So, what are the exceptions? Just incase someone trys to play the blame game on VMK, I've been seeing it alot now! :rolleyes2

It seems clear if you are caught or have many complaints that seem substantiated, about you charging for your quest you will say goodbye with a ban. now how could it be proved... if you are running a quest and seen to have a lot of gift trades in your favor, I guess you may be in trouble. I have read that Push has been around to check on the charging thing. Easiest recomendation on this is don't conduct and certainly don't initiate any trades in the room you are operating a quest. Just my suggestion. I am sure that game rooms trade rooms and now quest rooms will generate a lot of false reporting from kids that don't get there way.

I had my engine up and running two nights ago and when I had to recharge and test it again, Hula came by to tell me in trade not to charge and stuff, I was playful with her. After offering her a valentines pin she then filled the window with cool expensive stuff, and cherried it off with a pink tiki and a red crate! Hula is now my new favorite staff.

PUSH is also being used to patrol this. Cool to know we have a "cute" cop on patrol. hehehe!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter