• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

be our quest

Status
Not open for further replies.

stephhtigger

Earning My Ears
Hey i have a reservation for Jan 5th at 6:30 that i am not going to be able to use. I booked this for my birthday but it seems that we are going to close on our house that weekend so no Disney for now. But anyway i just thought i would ask if i could give someone else the reservation # or just tell them i am cancelling so they can call and book for that time or if there is anyway i could go about this that someone really wanted to go could get to go? I am really bummed i dont get to go but i thought i might make someone else happy for my birthday :cake::cake::cake:

I'm going to move this over to out Restaurants forum. Many are discussing Be Our Guest there. :)

I am closing this thread because the Restaurant Board has a policy that does not allow the trading or transfer of restaurant reservations, because Disney does not allow it.

This is a link to the January cancelled reservations thread. You can post on this thread when you cancel the reservation, or plan to cancel so someone else can pick the reservation up. Any coordination between posters should be done by private message or otherwise outside the boards.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2883874

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter