Be our guest!!

mbfaith406

Mouseketeer
I'm trying to get reservations for Be Our Guest Restaurant the first week in December. I know the dates just opened up and I tried to book at 6 in the morning online all week and it said booked up! I would book for the day that just opened up. I also would call and it would say that the day just opened up was already booked!?!? How is this? Anyway to get reservations for there?

I would keep calling...things always open up....its just if you can catch them.

Good luck! :)

I have been checking daily for the past month and have never seen it pop open once. I am going to try a walk up this Wednesday, I'll let you know how it goes....

Okay thank you! We went in Feb for lunch and got in line to wait about 10:30 and a Cast member walked up and handed us fast passes that was in trial at the time. We came back about 11:15 and skipped everyone and went straight to the front! I just really want to try the dinner atmosphere!

BOG gets booked up by the people who have disney resort reservations, so on their 180th day they can book dining reservations for their entire stay, so it can be like having up to a ten day headstart. BOG and Ohana's dinner seem to be the most desirable so the most likely to be gone before offsite guests even have a chance. :(

Keep checking I just now got a reservation for Nov 27 at 540pm after checking everyday

yup i started a thread a couple f days ago my 180 days was 6-4 for arrival date of 12-1 and there was nothing for the whole week but I've been there twice so i am ok if i don't get it its just a nice option on party nights

MMS1125 said:
Keep checking I just now got a reservation for Nov 27 at 540pm after checking everyday

Did you get this online or on phone? Also new site or old site? Thanks.

Did you get this online or on phone? Also new site or old site? Thanks.

online and new site

it was a total fluke I had Cape May scheduled that night and we ended up with Cape May for Thanksgiving so I made a lunch reservation elsewhere for that Wed

well today I was checking for 11/27 just for the heck of it if there was anything decent open for dinner

On a whim I went to BOG's page and checked each day and it showed up. When I checked overall for all places it didn't show up

I have been trying every day, since June 3rd to get a dinner reservation for Dec 5 at BOG. No Luck.

I must have been extremely lucky to get an ADR for BOG for October calling at 7 am at 180 days. Our friends going in Dec called at 180 days out and couldn't get in at all,

I'd just keep trying. I have literally been looking multiple times per day for every day I am there in October since April 8th. Finally, today I got one for one of the nights I am there. :cool1:

I booked online too. I have the disney app for my phone and just check for ressies like a stalker. :lmao:

I've been trying for weeks. I finally got a 4:10PM dinner for Sept 16th booked online. Keep trying.

Good Luck, same issue here - for first week in December online last wednesday at 6AM for 180 (+10) and whole week was booked for dinner. same story when calling.

Just get a back up for the nights you want and keep checking.

Also, I noticed on other ADR's that when I put "Dinner" in the search it would come up empty, but if I changed it to say 5:30, I would get a hit. Or I would put 7:00 and it would say nothing from 5:00-10:00, but I would put 5:30 and get a hit :confused3....online seems very quirky!

I'm in the same boat we called at our 180+10 and still didn't get it the website wouldn't work so when we called at 7:00 it was booked up. I'm checking right now about 6 times a day just hoping to luck into some one canceling.

I've been trying for two months to get a reservation for sometime during the week of Sept. 14th-21st. I check several times a day. Checked a couple of hours ago and nothing. Checked ten minutes ago and scored one for 6:05 pm.:cool1:

Keep trying. I just got a reservation for my Aug trip at 73 days out. I kept checking and I eventually lucked out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter