Be our guest!

Kathleen527

Earning My Ears
Has anyone been able to make a reservation for the new resturant in fantasy land? Its called Be Our guest. If anyone has any sugesstions on how to get them please let me know

BOG has been available for ADR booking for several months now. Since it is brand new, it has booked up fast and solid. If you can book on your 180 day, then do so. If you are going sooner, then all you can do is keep trying and hope for a cancellation.

Has anyone been able to make a reservation for the new resturant in fantasy land? Its called Be Our guest. If anyone has any sugesstions on how to get them please let me know

:welcome: to the Dis!

Reservations are open for the new Be Our Guest restaurant. You do not need reservations for lunch because it will be a CS meal.

For dinner, the reservations have been going fast for the TS meal, so depending on when you're going, you will either want to check for reservations on the Disney website or call Disney dining for availability.

I currently have reservations for April and can't wait to try it out!!! :hyper:

Kathleen527 said:

I'll be there for dinner on Dec. 8th, SO EXCITED!

we have ressies for Jan. 26 th, I have had the res. since booking in Aug. If you can't get in I would go for lunch so you can see the inside of the restaurant. We had the pleasure of seeing in person several weeks ago and it is more beautiful than I expected---and I expected it to be pretty special.

We're booked for dinner on March 15 - I booked it online around 150 days out, and was surprised how easy it was to get the time I wanted.

While only a few lucky people have eaten there during the previews so far, the excitement over the restaurant opening took the WDW world by storm. ADRs opened in August and it pretty much crippled their systems w/everyone trying to get an ADR. So, needless to say...it's one of the hardest to get ADRs.

If you're inside your 180 day mark, you can stalk the website and hope that something opens up. If your outside that mark, it should be one of the first things you book. If you're unable to get a dinner ADR, you should be able to get in for lunch as it's QS and they'll supposedly have all 3 dining rooms open for lunch- meaning greater seating capacity for the lunch crowd.

Kathleen527 said:

A CM told me that they will be accepting walk-ins after 7pm. Other than that, it will be very difficult to find a reservation. I had dinner there last Thursday night and it was fabulous, so keep checking for cancellations and/or try getting lucky as a walk-in.

I have been stalking the dining reservation system for the several weeks since we booked our December trip. No luck at all. We will go for lunch for sure and will try for a walk up as well, but at this point don't have much hope for dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter