Be Our Guest

Momofone92

Mouseketeer
I can't get reservations for dinner for the time we will be in Disney. According to the Disney dining rep on the phone they do "walk up" times and that lunch is served but reservations aren't taken. Does that sound right? We would love to try it!

Lunch is counter service, so you could probably do that... from what I've heard, dinner ressies are booked up through January or February... But people do cancel so check a few times a day for you dates if you can. :)

I'll be there then too!! :D As far as I've heard, yes, if you are on the DP you would be charge 1 CS credit for lunch at BOG.

I cant seem to get an ADR either! I will try lunch there, altho I hear you dont get to see some of the rooms doing lunch..

I will also try the walk up and see if we can get in as well!

I would like to think that with this being a new, very hyped restaurant, if you visit for lunch they will let you walk around and see the rest of the place. It's worth asking, anyway! I'm signing up for passholder previews on Monday, and the preview includes a tour of the restaurant. If I make it in for a preview (fingers crossed), I'll let you all know what you can see if coming for lunch :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter