• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Be Our Guest

Bella the Ball 360

Keyboarding is not my thing excuse typos.<br><font
Does anyone know when the new B&B inspired restaurant will be open in Fantasy Land. I thought I read the end of August but I could be wrong and now I cannot find where I read it.

End of August is for reservations. It is not the opening date. All Disney has said so far is that it will be open "in time for the holidays" which has led to a lot of speculation as to which holidays - Halloween? Thanksgiving? I would imagine it would be open before Christmas but anything before that is still up in the air.

I am already skeptical of this restaurant. It holds 500+ people = LOUD! Which is to expect since all those little girls will be there and its a very family friendly place. I hope there are many little rooms in here, not just the big ball room. I can only imagine the noise that a big ballroom will bring. But knowing Disney I HOPE they already took this into account and there will be little side sections for families and groups to eat semi-peacefully. Wishful thinking? hmm :flower3:

- MaterializedHaunt :hmghost:

I am already skeptical of this restaurant. It holds 500+ people = LOUD! Which is to expect since all those little girls will be there and its a very family friendly place. I hope there are many little rooms in here, not just the big ball room. I can only imagine the noise that a big ballroom will bring. But knowing Disney I HOPE they already took this into account and there will be little side sections for families and groups to eat semi-peacefully. Wishful thinking? hmm :flower3:

- MaterializedHaunt :hmghost:

When I read that the restaurant would hold 500+ people, I thought the exact same thing! I must admit that I still what to try it though, just once. ;)

There's always the option to try it for a lunch counter service, with no reservations required.

When I read that the restaurant would hold 500+ people, I thought the exact same thing! I must admit that I still what to try it though, just once. ;)

There are 3 dining rooms:

Ballroom
West Wing
Library

I would expect the Ballroom would be the largest (and noisiest). You would hope the Library would be quiet.

Yes I agree. I plan to try it once for each lunch and dinner. And I hope they have librarians walking around telling people shhhh! :rotfl:

I am going in October and I am hoping and praying this will be open when we are there. It doesn't sound like it will be though.

I think Be Our Guest want be open until holiday season like Thanksgiving time!! I seen the menu it seem like it is going to be nice!!! Can't wait until April 2013!!!

I wonder if there will be some sort of soft opening or test opening before the holidays. Would love to get there next week and find it on a trial run! LOL!

I also am hoping that it is available in Dec when we arrive. However, holds 500 people seems like not only will it be loud but long waits, how big of a kitchen would you need? Yikes!

I also think how in the world it could be a character meal, The CM's would have a hard time!

Anyway, looking forward to the opening and what all this new restaurant has to offer!

Kelly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter