Be Our Guest Restaurant

wendyt_ca

DIS Veteran
Anyone know when this is supposed to be opening? I know times always change and Disney never releases hard dates until closer too but wasn't sure if anything has been mentioned. We are thinking of going down Oct 6-11 but are not sure if it would be open then.

The last time I heard anything....it was stated that it would open in July with some of the other attractions like the little mermaid ride.....I'm going in August and already have all my dining reservations except for one, just in case, I heard its supposed to be part of the dining plan.....so now just waiting!

We're waiting to hear as well: we'll be there Sept 27 - Oct 5 with free dining, and would love to check it out!

The last time I heard anything....it was stated that it would open in July with some of the other attractions like the little mermaid ride.....I'm going in August and already have all my dining reservations except for one, just in case, I heard its supposed to be part of the dining plan.....so now just waiting!

I'm going in August as well! Once I heard they were making Be Our Guest, it became my dream to dine there! Beauty and the Beast is my all-time favorite movie....so here's to hopeful thinking and wishing for all of us going then! :goodvibes

There have been a lot of other posts and links that state B&B and Little Mermaid will be in "late 2012," so they're thinking the earliest will be Oct. I'm hoping for sooner though. We'll be there the first week of Sept. and would love to try it, but I'm not counting on it.

We're waiting to hear as well: we'll be there Sept 27 - Oct 5 with free dining, and would love to check it out!

Free Dining? I didn't realize dates were released for that yet!

The last time I heard anything.
20.creation.jpg

2.tod.gif

It's tentatively scheduled for a Fall-late 2012 opening.

It's not a character meal but there will be an animatronic Lumiere. (Think "Remy" at Les Chefs de France.

We'll be there the same week you are thinking about going and I was wondering the same thing - I sent a question about it into the Disney Mom's Panel and the response was that there was no date yet, but keep checking the Disney Parks Blog - they'll announce it there when it's about to open.

Any ideas on what type of menu items we can expect to see?

French?

I'm pretty sure Beef ragout, Cheese souffle, Pie and pudding "en flambe" are between the main options. Also, they tell me the gray stuff is delicious... :rotfl:

There have been a lot of other posts and links that state B&B and Little Mermaid will be in "late 2012," so they're thinking the earliest will be Oct. I'm hoping for sooner though. We'll be there the first week of Sept. and would love to try it, but I'm not counting on it.

This is how we are going about it. We will be there the end of Aug/beginning of September and have all of our ADRs ready to be made (in another week). If the restaurant is going to be opened when we are there, then we will fix our schedule to fit it in somewhere, and if not...we will be coming back in 2013 :goodvibes.

There is a FLE thread on the boards that says the B&tB section is most likely to open in October. I think they moved the updated calender to the front page.

have they announced free dining yet?? we just started talking about going in October...hoping for FD!

I'm pretty sure Beef ragout, Cheese souffle, Pie and pudding "en flambe" are between the main options. Also, they tell me the gray stuff is delicious... :rotfl:

LOVE this!! Thanks for getting THAT song stuck in my head all day!! :rotfl:

I am beyond excited for this restaurant and hope that the rumors about it opening this summer are true. I'll be there for two weeks and hope to experience it then!

I'm so excited about this! Lumiere is one of my fave Disney characters and I always get chills at the Course byyyy Course! Part of the song! :D Can't wait to try this place out! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter