Be Our Guest Restaurant

Does Disney do a "soft" opening of their table service restaurants; no ADRs, walk ups only?

I have been trying to sneak and see if it is open for ressies yet, I wanted to surprise my family for our November trip. I do not see anything as far as ADR's so I would assume it is not opening any time before October since you can make ADR's out to that point.

That is just a guess , not trying to get on a rumor wheel, I am just thinking if it was going to be open by the time allotted for adr's it would let you make them.
So I am still crossing my fingers for November......:thumbsup2

I have been trying to sneak and see if it is open for ressies yet, I wanted to surprise my family for our November trip. I do not see anything as far as ADR's so I would assume it is not opening any time before October since you can make ADR's out to that point.

That is just a guess , not trying to get on a rumor wheel, I am just thinking if it was going to be open by the time allotted for adr's it would let you make them.
So I am still crossing my fingers for November......:thumbsup2

180 days is the deal for existing restaurants. But they will likely wait until the very last minute to offer ADR's for this restaurant. Why take a chance on giving people ADR's only to find out there have been construction delays? They could fill that new restaurant every day with walk-ups if they had to. My guess is that you'll hear TONS of rumors around here, but that ADR's won't open until they are ALMOST ready to open.

We will be there late Sept as well, and if it is open, and 1 TS credit (not sure I would risk 2 TS on a new location), then we will give it a shot for sure.

MK is one park that has a pretty poor selection of TS locations in my opinion. Hopefully this helps that.

Dan

I do not see anything as far as ADR's so I would assume it is not opening any time before October since you can make ADR's out to that point.

I would not assume that at all. For the last two new TS restaurants that have opened (La Hacienda de San Angel and Via Napoli), both had their soft openings a month before they started allowing ADRs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter