Be Our Guest Restaurant Will Officially Open for Quick-Service Lunch on October 28

And here I was, thinking that we're going to miss the FLE soft openings all together. I'll be sure to check in there to see what's available. Here's hoping we'll get to have a taste!

Not really sure that the date of Oct 28th is completely accurate. I was at one of the Cast Previews for New Fantasyland yesterday. They give you a wristband and only allow those people into the area for two hours exactly. They then make you leave and get ready for the next group. Each group has a different color wriestband. We walked over to the Little Mermaid ride for one more go around just before our time was up and they had already shut it down. Cast previews run until Nov 2nd with only one day, Oct 27th, where they are not happening.

I would be ecstatic if they opened for lunch but for now I'm not getting my hopes up! ;)

The update that I had read from Dr. Disney on Facebook said that it would be open except for those days when there are CM, AP or D23 previews. And I stated, but aren't there previews pretty much every day from Oct. 28th into Nov?

So I'm not quite sure how this could possibly work. We arrive on the 27th, so I guess we'll have to wait and see, but I'm not changing any of our dining plans on the hope that it might be open because it surely sounds like it won't since there are so many Preview days.

Good luck to everyone though. Would love to hear your impressions if you do get in.

Not sure about who they were and the particulars, but I've seen people posting about trying some of the lunch items already. I've seen people singing the praises of the lunchtime pork, tuna and French onion soup. I'm guessing it was part of some kind of preview...so it wouldn't shock me if they worked in some other openings for the general public.

We don't go till Dec 11...in the meantime I am watching The Disney Food Blog and this site religiously to get as much info on BOG as possible.
We are already planning on doing lunch here our last day.

I know alot of people who are working at Be Our Guest, or BOG, they are doing soft openings with guest, starting oct 28, no idea if they'll stay open long, they may only let a certain amount then stop for day, but it is planned for sun, that day will depend if they'll keep doing soft openings

the last two weeks they have been doing lunch and dinner services with some cast members and their ready to try with guest. not sure how many days they'll do this, because most who have been to the lunch feel alot needs to change before it opens

some cast members were given invitations to go to lunch or dinner at BOG, more were able to bring at least one guest. This started last week and i believe this friday is the last cast. their given an inventation with a time and a party size their allowed. (though say its for a party of 4, they could be combined with another party of 4 when they get there to give servers/kitchen practice with large parties) these could be for lunch or dinner. they are also given vouchers telling them what they get to order. these are free for cast, only beer and wine has to be paid for. (ex. party of 4, dinner 5:00 pm. 2 app, 4 entree and 2 desserts. most wont have a choice , it will say you get steak, pork, hen and salmon.)

@TiggerTrigger

Query: How will this work since Oct 28th is a CM preview day.

Does that mean it's just not open to the public?

I know alot of people who are working at Be Our Guest, or BOG, they are doing soft openings with guest, starting oct 28, no idea if they'll stay open long, they may only let a certain amount then stop for day, but it is planned for sun, that day will depend if they'll keep doing soft openings

the last two weeks they have been doing lunch and dinner services with some cast members and their ready to try with guest. not sure how many days they'll do this, because most who have been to the lunch feel alot needs to change before it opens

They have cancelled the soft opening on 28th. there is no more cast previews, yesterday was the last one. their giving BOG cast weekend off. they will try to start soft openings monday for the quick service lunch.

marieriddle20 said:
They have cancelled the soft opening on 28th. there is no more cast previews, yesterday was the last one. their giving BOG cast weekend off. they will try to start soft openings monday for the quick service lunch.

While cast previews of BOG are over, cast previews of FLE expansion continue until November 2, followed by AP and DVC previews, so I'm not sure how they'd let guests in without interfering with these previews. So I'm still skeptical about this...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter