Be Our Guest Restaurant - Reservations?

I'm glad you got it figured out!! That would have been awful to show up at 2 expecting a reservation!

You aren't kidding especially with 2 teenage girls in tow. This is my oldest daughters 18th b day trip so it is all about the stuff she wants to do and this one was near the top of her list.

If it helps anyone I'd like to throw in my two cents. I was able to get a dinner ressie for my parents for their trip 160 days out. All in the first try, doing it later in the evening in mountain Time. So I say keep checking in, maybe not everyday but once a week. Or try 160 days out like me. :goodvibes

....Man it feels so weird booking dining reservations (and Magic Bands!!!!) and I'm not even going this time. :sad:

I am have this same problem - There are 2 letters in my resort reservation, and the system will not let you enter those????? Is there any work around to this?

You can find a reservation number that doesn't have any letters in it on your MDE account. The reservation number can be found in your Manage MagicBands section. I think it can be found in a few other places, too, like on your yellow luggage tags for the Magical Express.

You can find a reservation number that doesn't have any letters in it on your MDE account. The reservation number can be found in your Manage MagicBands section. I think it can be found in a few other places, too, like on your yellow luggage tags for the Magical Express.

Thank you so much for the help - I used my 12 digit confirmation number and it worked :cool1: I got a lunch fast pass for March 26th.

I'm coming up on my 180 days for October 3-6 weekend. My wife and I ate here for lunch last year and loved it. Hoping to get a dinner reservation. I assume you have to get up at the crack of dawn for 7am EST first chances?

I'm coming up on my 180 days for October 3-6 weekend. My wife and I ate here for lunch last year and loved it. Hoping to get a dinner reservation. I assume you have to get up at the crack of dawn for 7am EST first chances?

I would get up at 6 and try online...even then you might be out of luck at 180. Fortunately, we have had good luck with cancellations when we keep checking back.

We were able to get dinner reservations for our December 2013 trip with the 180+10 online reservation system.

You may be out of luck tomorrow morning. My vacation is Oct 1-11 so I can look at those dates. I'm coming up with a 9:05pm on the Saturday Oct 4. Not seeing anything the 3rd or 5th. I think 3rd and 5th are halloween party nights so if there is anything 7pm or later, you have to buy s ticket for the party and dinner is a major waste of party time. Checking parties of 2 and of 4.

Oct 6 has more availability but I'm not sure if you leave that morning or if that's your last night. Unfortunately, people who have 10 day vacations or even weeklong vacations have had access to your dates for some time now. But don't give up hope if nothing is available! These tables tend to open up closer to the date. I managed to get a 6:15pm table for 2 June 13 just this past week.

Oh and doesn't online booking start at 6am? I could be wrong.

Thanks. I'm going to be in for the Tower of Terror 10-miler for RunDisney for the weekend. Might see about Sunday evening too as an option. Since it will be Mickey's Not so Spooky Halloween, that was one of my concerns as well. I'll try calling at 6am instead.

Thanks. I'm going to be in for the Tower of Terror 10-miler for RunDisney for the weekend. Might see about Sunday evening too as an option. Since it will be Mickey's Not so Spooky Halloween, that was one of my concerns as well. I'll try calling at 6am instead.

Just to clarify, you can book online at 6 AM and call at 7 AM.

I guess I really lucked up because I was able to get a dinner reservation at a good time (around 6pm) at only around 80 days out. Someone must have dropped it because I snatched it up pretty fast :).

That being said, we loved eating the counter service lunch there on our last couple trips. I personally like the lunch menu better.

Try calling the restaurant directly. Not all the reservations will be online.

I called this morning and nothing available for dining the weekend of October 3-5 except for a 9:50pm on Saturday night. I couldn't take that one since I'll be running the Tower of Terror 10 miler at 10pm.

I guess my sister lucked out. She went online on Thursday which was the start of our 180+10 and got BOG for 7:30 on Oct 7. That also happens to be my birthday.

She even said to me "We don't have to keep it." Is she nuts? We are keeping it.

We went to WDW last June and have another trip planned for May...we got BOG ressies at our preferred dinner time both trips at 180 day window. We are a family of 4. Maybe we just are lucky with ressies? Our first trip years ago, we had no idea about how hard it was at that time to get ressies for CRT. We called to try for anything we could get about 2 weeks before our trip and got breakfast ressies before the park opened! :cool1:

Just keep beating on it every day.
My wife and I are going on a (for us) "last minute" trip and I started planning from just over 60 days out. My patience was rewarded and we have our reservation. We keep checking for a time we'd like a little better and have seen a good half dozen reservations go past in just a couple of weeks.

That's great to hear. I'm sure I'll still try over the next 6 months and check just in case. If anything, I'll go there again for lunch.

I did book the Yak & Yeti for my trip and it's probably my favorite restaurant in the parks.

I have a ressie for August 6th..but at 8:55pm. Still trying for a better time. I am continually stalking the reservation page!

Went online this morning for my 180+10 (trip is Oct.4-11). I had Fri. Oct. 10 at 4:05pm come up so I snagged it really quickly! Afterwards I went back and searched just for the heck of it and there were at least four times available for Wed. Oct. 8th, but no other days. Not sure why, just passing along my experience! So glad we got it though..the 10th is my husband's 40th birthday so I guess he is getting a pic with the beast! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter