• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Be our Guest Restaurant Lunch kids meal- come with a drink?

MelissaMakesCakes

Earning My Ears
We plan to do BOG for lunch. I know lines will be long. Im writing up everyones order in advance to make it as painless an ordering process as possible. I cant tell on the menu if the kids meal comes with a drink or not? Anyone out there know?

Also I read here that it opens at 10:30 but the website said 11. Which is it? And on a busy day if we start lining up at 10 is that early enough?

TIA. Leaving in 5 DAYS!!!

According to the menu picture posted here, all kids' meals come with a choice of a small lowfat milk or Dasani water.

Hi! All the kids meals comes with drinks, when the cms bring the meals around, be sure to ask for it if they don't give the drink to you right away, I've had the cm's forget a couple of times when I've ordered from the kids menu.

I would say be in line around 10:15/10:30, I've waited around 45 mins when I got in line at 10:55 and that was from getting into the line to getting a seat in the resturant. The line was already down the bridge and around the the bend a bit, don't be scared by a long line, if it's not moving at all because it's not open yet, it will look daunting.

Have a magical trip!!

siskaren said:
According to the menu picture posted here, all kids' meals come with a choice of a small lowfat milk or Dasani water.

You can sub for a cup of soda, iced tea etc if wanted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter