Be our Guest reservations

How far in advance do I need to call for reservations?

:welcome:

Reservations can be made 180 days from your check in date if you are staying in a Disney owned resort, and if the reservation date is within the first 11 days of your stay. If you are not staying at a Disney resort, you can call 180 days from the date that you wish to dine there.

Oh no! My 180 days is next Wednesday and I am really hoping to get the reservation!

Depends on the time of year. We are going at the end of January and I couldn't get anything on my 180 mark or the whole week, but others have.

I was able to get one. Called 180 days out, but since I'm staying at a Disney resort, I could schedule through the next ten days. There were two times left when I got through (the phones and website were down until about 8:30 the day I made my ADRs). I'm traveling the third week of January. I have to admit, I think the only reason I got a reservation is because the system was down and a lot of people were probably traveling to work when it finally got back up.

I got our BOG dinner reservation for check-in day + 10 days! I tried every other day after that to get a different slot/date, but this is the one we gotta stick with. Heck, I'm happy to get that. :thumbsup2
We will also do a lunch there one day, (no ressies req'd.!) :cool2:

I just got an ADR for mid-January, and I think that was purely luck. Definitely 180 days out for this one....

We got ours with no issue at 181 days (got it for the first night we will definitely be able to make it!) and there was still a lot of availability for the next couple of days (third week of January - after MLK).

We got our BOG reservations yesterday at 180! My daughter will be so excited! She kept telling me that she wanted to go there.

I called at 180 days and could not get for the beginning of our trip but got it for our last night and actually I can not think of a better way to end the trip. We have a 6:30 red and it is mvmcp night so we will have to leave the mk right after dinner but that is ok. We will go back to the resort and take a swim or visit the pool bar.:cool1:

If anyone is looking.... Feb 2, 6:55, 5 people has been coming up every day for the last three days when I search. Obviously it doesn't work for me but maybe it will help someone else!

We made our DVC ressie after 180 days and I have tried every day sine then to get BOG. No Luck. DH & I are going during our adult only trip for F&W but I wanted to take DS when he joins us on January trip. I try online everyday. Do you think I should start calling too?

We are going 12/22-12/26 and tried at 180days and there was nothing..I kept trying and on 170 day out got dinner on 12/22 at 4/45pm. We usually eat very late but rearranged the schedule to accommodate.... keep trying!
Connears

I got BOG for 6:25 on 2/15. We are checking in on 2/14 to VGF for the first time but arriving too late for dinner on Valentines Day.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter