Be Our Guest - Reservations for Quick Dining?

D-ko

Mouseketeer
Hello Everyone!

We are buying the Florida Resident 3-day pass and using 2 days next month - that leaves me with one day left to use before June 7th. We would LOVE to spend the day at the Magic Kingdom and eat at Be Our Guest (wasn't able to get a ressie for our trip the first week of March, but we got Le Cellier!).

I am having zero luck getting a reservation for dinner - I know it's difficult. My question is - if lunch is quick service, do I need a reservation? I would think not - but on the Disney Dining Reservation website lets you select both breakfast and lunch as well for reservations.

Is breakfast quick service too? I'm more than happy to eat a quick service lunch just to enjoy the experience (not expecting much from the food ;)).

So, do I need reservations for quick dining meals at Be Our Guest or can we just show up and get a quick meal there? It's looking very bleak - reservation-wise - for dinner :(

Thank you! We live in Miami, so dates are really flexible for us! We can (and do) pop in to Disney World for a quick weekend stay whenever we can.

Has anyone dined there yet? I heard the food is so-so, but I'd like to hear what others think.

Have a mousetastic day everyone! :)

From what I understand BOG opens at 10:30 for lunch. They do not serve breakfast. There are no reservations for lunch as it is quick service, however people have been recommending getting in line around 9:30. If you wait until it opens you could be in line for a long time.

Hello Everyone!

We are buying the Florida Resident 3-day pass and using 2 days next month - that leaves me with one day left to use before June 7th. We would LOVE to spend the day at the Magic Kingdom and eat at Be Our Guest (wasn't able to get a ressie for our trip the first week of March, but we got Le Cellier!).

I am having zero luck getting a reservation for dinner - I know it's difficult. My question is - if lunch is quick service, do I need a reservation? I would think not - but on the Disney Dining Reservation website lets you select both breakfast and lunch as well for reservations.

Is breakfast quick service too? I'm more than happy to eat a quick service lunch just to enjoy the experience (not expecting much from the food ;)).

So, do I need reservations for quick dining meals at Be Our Guest or can we just show up and get a quick meal there? It's looking very bleak - reservation-wise - for dinner :(

Thank you! We live in Miami, so dates are really flexible for us! We can (and do) pop in to Disney World for a quick weekend stay whenever we can.

Has anyone dined there yet? I heard the food is so-so, but I'd like to hear what others think.

Have a mousetastic day everyone! :)

We were just there a few weeks ago. BOG has no breakfast and when we passed it around 9:45, the line was huge waiting to get in for lunch. Dont see why one of you cant wait while the others ride the rides. Good Luck

Thank you so much! That was extremely helpful! I was very thrown off when I tried to make a reservation for that restaurant and they offered me the choice of all three meals to choose from.

:wizard:

We were there last week and lined up at 9:30 for 10:30 lunch. We were first in line. Before 10 the restaurant is open to take a look. You can only go to the entrance to the ballroom so you can't see the Rosé Gallery or the West Wing. We really liked the food and the service is quick
We were asked to test Fast Pass+ for dining and taken to a window before the bridge to place our order and pay so we bypassed the ordering process inside the restaurant The imagineers outdid themselves. We loved the West Wing

I had read on several posts in the last few weeks that the wait although looks like it would take hrs and people were quoted 90 min at one point, was much quicker than expected (30 min or so)...we are planning to check it out at the end of the week and will let you know what we experienced.:thumbsup2

If you want to eat there, I suggest getting in line VERY early. It forms quickly and takes a bit to get in at lunch.

I've read that when MyMagic+ rolls out that there will be an option to FP lunch at BoG. I like that option, but if it means sacrificing a MK attraction (we'll have a limited # of FPs) I'm not sure if I'd go for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter