Be Our Guest Possible Without ADR?

egile

Mouseketeer
Having no luck getting a dinner reservation for BOG for four on 6/12 -- is there a "standby"line?

Not for dinner...I would keep checking as often as you can. I have the most luck with ADR's really early in the morning:)

I would also check frequently in the last day or 2 before since this is when people drop them to avoid the no show fees. People have had some luck walking up, but your best bet is doing it right when they open for the evening.

I'm devastated that I couldn't get an adr for our October trip. I will keep trying, but I know it's unlikely. My four year old loves the beast!

Just keep checking. I got an ADR for BOG a couple of weeks ago for a SWW trip. So it does happen. :)

Last August we had to cancel our reservation twice, both times rescheduling I was able to get a table for 4 the night before, people cancel the night before to avoid the charge, keep checking it is possible

We just got one for July at 9:30pm. It is for 2. You might get in walking up. You never know. A friend of mine went in October last year and with a party of 11 they got in without an adr. Only waited 25 minutes.

Having no luck getting a dinner reservation for BOG for four on 6/12 -- is there a "standby"line?

Keep checking online frequently to see if a cancellation re-enters the system. With the no show penalty people will cancel when their plans change so it is a matter of being online checking just as a cancellation comes through. You can also subscribe to the June cancellation thread, but be sure to read the rules in the first post:
http://www.disboards.com/threads/new-guidelines-june-cancelled-adr-thread-read-1st-post.3359488/

There's no way of knowing if BOG or any TS restaurant is accepting walk ups. It depends on the restaurant, how busy it is that night, even how busy it is when you walk up. We've been at BOG when the restaurant was turning away walk ups and another time when CMs were telling walk ups to check back later in the evening when they might have tables available.

I'm devastated that I couldn't get an adr for our October trip. I will keep trying, but I know it's unlikely. My four year old loves the beast!

Don't give up! You have 6 months before your trip so keep checking online. :) Once the October cancellation thread is posted by one of the mods you can subscribe to that as well.
http://www.disboards.com/threads/new-cancel-thread-guidelines-march-september-links-here.1802381/

Last trip Oct 2013 in the high of crazy bog madness It took about 60 days of everyday checking to get an ADR.

Don't give up think of it as a hunt.

I did get a little nuts and called disney dinning number on the drive to work and on the way home just to make them check.

So I won't get my hopes up, but I'll keep trying for the reservation, and if I don't get it, I'll stop by BOG when I'm there and hope for some pixie dust. Thank you all for your help.

found one couple weeks ago for august on my wifes birthday for 8.40 so they do come up, last week there were 9.30 for 2 weeks

1) This is not a crisis.
2) A disappointment, maybe, but not such a big deal.
3) You will still enjoy your vacation.

If you are willing to spend $8, Disney Dining Buddy will increase your chances. We got BOG and CRT this way.

try putting in two separate adr's for 2 people. not sure if you can do it this way or not, but it may be a possibility. It's off our Oct must-do list b/c dinner was not impressive, and you can get QS during lunch so that is what we are doing. PLUS w/ lunch you can sit wherever. For dinner you cannot choose which room! I wanted the main room, and we got the room with the rotating statue of Belle and the Beast. We didn't stop by to see the beast on the way out b/c he was 'taking a break,' and we didnt want to wait. Hope you get it! Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter