Be our Guest ..park hours have changed

diznefreak

Mouseketeer
We have 8 am reservations for Be Our Guest on Saturday March 17th. Up until today that was a pre park opening breakfast. Now rope drop is at 8am. Can we arrive early at like 7:30 and get in early?

for a 8am ADR you need to be there at least at 7:45, I don’t see why they won’t let you in at 7:30.

We just had the same thing happen yesterday. For breakfast we stayed to the left and checked in a second time near Liberty square, walked behind the castle while park guest without breakfast reservations went to TomorrowLand and were not let past the rope till 0800. Then we checked in a 3rd time at BOG. We were let into the park at 0745 and had to walk fast to get to our breakfast. Hope this helps.

They will likely still let you into the park 15mins earlier then everyone, but you can no longer get the benefit of eating while the park is closed.

I plan to drop mine as well. I am okay with that, I was hoping park hours would change.

Thanks!! Super excited park hours changed for our trip too! This is our kids first time and that day is our Daughters Bday. It is a special Breakfast so I don't want to cancel!!

I had the same thing happen. On my Birthday March 11, I had an 8am ressie and some park hours were changed for that week
MK is now opening at 8a instead of 9a so I cancelled my reservation.

Breakfast is a rather underwhelming meal at BOG. I wouldn't miss that first hour for some recently defrosted pastries and day old cupcakes...

Breakfast is a rather underwhelming meal at BOG. I wouldn't miss that first hour for some recently defrosted pastries and day old cupcakes...
I actually really enjoyed our breakfast at BOG but not enough to waste park time. It’s only worth to me it if it’s PPO.

I've wondered how the BoG breakfast crowd has changed now that there really isn't a PPO entry for it anymore. Food really isn't worth the price alone.

I actually really enjoyed our breakfast at BOG but not enough to waste park time. It’s only worth to me it if it’s PPO.
I agree. I thought the breakfast was really good (I had the open faced sandwich). However, I would’ve canceled if park hours changed too. I also don’t think it was worth $25 but we were on the dining plan.

OP, if you really want to eat there, try snagging a lunch reservation. Use touring plans reservation finder.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter