Be Our Guest Online Reservations

I just keep getting a message that my resort booking does not allow me to book that far in advance. At least BOG shows up now. I am going in November. How is that too far in advance?

If you are loggeed in it gave the same message to me so i logged out and searched and it was fine

I think alot of people over booked and if you just keep trying ya never know

Good Luck to all

Got through... But nothing left at all for the week we are there in December.

Nothing for December 4th through the 12th for me either. I really wanted December 9, but am glad that I booked a reservation at Liberty Tree Tavern for that night as a back up.

It says it won't let me book because my reservation doesn't qualify. We go on Nov 27th - Dec 4th. Any search within those dates gives me this error. When I search outsuide of my trip date, there is no availability. I give up.

What date are you searching for?

Anything from 11-27 to 11-29. I logged out and searched by location and found no dates. Not gonna worry about it any more. We already have ADR's anyway for other places. This just isn't worth the hassle. We'll hit BOG next year after the reviews are in.

I logged out and tried again. Still getting the same message that my resort reservation does not allow me to book extended dining reservations. November is only 3 months away. They probably loaded it wrong or something. Everything about BOG has been a mess from the start.

I just keep getting a message that my resort booking does not allow me to book that far in advance. At least BOG shows up now. I am going in November. How is that too far in advance?

I got this message too when I checked Dec 1, 2 and 3. When I checked Dec 5, 6 and 7 I didn't get this message (although there weren't any openings). Booked an ADR for our Feb trip on 2/18 with no problem. (180 days today)

Sorry it seemed to work for me...well at least it let me search for the dates only to tell me it was booked.

I got one ADR for 12-12 at 725 i was just looking to switch it to the night i was going to MVMCP. Gonna keep checking ya never know

I really wanted Dec 9, for 5, but nothing available by the time I got thru on Monday...had to make do with Dec 12, for 5. But, then I find that 3 in the group are leaving that morning!!! So, my friend and I will be inviting 3 other friends to join us...if we can't find something for just the two of us. And that is looking impossible at this point. Nothing available from the 6th-12th...major bummed!!!
But, I'll keep checking. People cancel all the time.

I've been getting the same message about my dates not qualifying. Called disney dining and CMs answer was "there must be a glitch in the system." No kidding?!? It works just fine for every other restaurant.:furious::furious::furious:

Did you notice that they posted the menus without prices? Maybe once they post that, people will cancel. They just show the generic $15-$35.99 that most of the restaurants have.

Yep, I'm getting the same thing... we don't "qualify" to book anything for 12/2, but trying to book on 12/9 is just dandy. :rolleyes2 :rotfl:

I logged out and tried again. Still getting the same message that my resort reservation does not allow me to book extended dining reservations. November is only 3 months away. They probably loaded it wrong or something. Everything about BOG has been a mess from the start.

We got the same message !!! WOW--- talk about your glitches !!!

jhaig said:
It says it won't let me book because my reservation doesn't qualify. We go on Nov 27th - Dec 4th. Any search within those dates gives me this error. When I search outsuide of my trip date, there is no availability. I give up.

That's the exact dates we're going. Staying at BLT but with no discounts of any kind!!!! Really bummed about no free DP or room discount. Trying to make my budget work but its really hard! I did get a Res at BOG 12/1 at 4:10 after being on the phone 4 hours!!! LOL. I think it's horrible people are so greedy to take more than one Res!!! Hopefully, more times will open up as people change their schedules.

Getting the same message every one got. This stinks!! Nothing open for our dates, like a few PPs we are going Nov 26 -Dec 8. It amazes me a PP was able to get an ADR for Christmas day today and our weeks were booked up in a snap. I was also kinda aggravated last night reading some posts that some people are talking about cancelling BoG, to try and get an Ohana. I almost wanted to break Dis rules and offer up one of my 2 Ohanas for a trade! :rotfl2: But, I was good and said nothing! :littleangel: :lmao:

I'm keep trying to check for ADRS openings on December 1 and keep getting this message:

The dates on your Resort reservation do not qualify you for extended booking dates. Please try another date or call the Disney Reservation Center at (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.

What the heck does that mean? I'm like three months out from our trip. Frustrating . . . .

Looks like people arriving November 23 - December 8 are getting this message - what's the deal?

We got the same message !!! WOW--- talk about your glitches !!!

Here's my work-around. When I went to the BOG specific page and tried to get an ADR, I got the same error message as the rest of you. But when I went to the generic search page and searched all MK restaurants, I was able to get available times.

Edit to add: I wasn't looking for dates in November. I think those are pretty much gone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter