Be Our Guest - New menus, pricing

WDWMagic posted updated menus and pricing for BOG earlier today. Looks like the prices are going up. Big surprise, I know! :lmao:

http://www.wdwmagic.com/dining/be-our-guest-restaurant/news/14may2013-new-menus-and-changes-to-pricing-at-%27be-our-guest-restaurant%27.htm

Honestly, I don't think the Assorted Cured Meats and Sausages
served with Cornichons, Pickled Onions, and Toasted Baguette going up is that big of a deal. When I had that in Dec. 2012 I thought it was under valued and under priced. It's great.

Honestly, I don't think the Assorted Cured Meats and Sausages
served with Cornichons, Pickled Onions, and Toasted Baguette going up is that big of a deal. When I had that in Dec. 2012 I thought it was under valued and under priced. It's great.

There are other notable changes in the structure as well. For example, the (dry) steak sandwich gone from lunch menu, replaced by roast beef.

There are other notable changes in the structure as well. For example, the (dry) steak sandwich gone from lunch menu, replaced by roast beef.

I've never tried lunch. Is this a good or bad thing? I am not going to blast a raise in cost if it's to keep up a quality or to improve on current quality.

I've never tried lunch. Is this a good or bad thing? I am not going to blast a raise in cost if it's to keep up a quality or to improve on current quality.

In the case of that particular sandwich, it may very well be a good thing! :rotfl:

We're planning on eating lunch during our July visit. My niece is excited and so am I! princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter