• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Be Our Guest (lunch)

kimkarli

DIS Veteran
I will be in MK for one day March 10 for 19 hours !! :cool1: Park opens at 8am and closes at 1 with EMH until 3. We have an ADR at CRT for 8. What are the lunch hours for Be Our Guest? I have heard 2 or 2:30. Will it still be greatly crowded then? If we are in line by 2, will be be able to eat without rushing once we are in?

TIA!!!!:goodvibes

Not sure, but when I called for ADR's at BOG and they said they don't take the for lunch. Is that true?

We were at MK from 12/14-12/21. People would line up around 10:30 am for the 11 am opening at BOG. The first time we tried to get in it was 10:20 and the line was huge, about an hour wait. So I sighed and thougt "maybe next year" - a few days later my son wanted to return to MK as he loved the Sorceror game - so we went and I thought let's check out BOG again. This time the line was short and we were in, throught service, ate and out in less than 1 hour.

The line does move fast, so if you are really committed on going an hour is not that long to wait imo.

CrackerJack21 what time did you guys go that the line was short?

Thanks!!!

How was it? I am really looking forward to it!!

What are the hours they serve lunch?

They start serving lunch at 10:30 and I think it ends around 3? I'm not sure on the end time so don't quote me on that one!!

I was there about a month ago and got in line around 10:15. The line was long...we were standing on the bridge. It moved quickly though...we had ordered our food less than 30 minutes after the restaurant opened and were served pretty promptly thereafter. I don't really like to eat lunch before 11, so the timing worked out well. It just required a little more standing in line. But I REALLY wanted to go there and I was glad I did!

Just got off the phone with Disney Dining. They quoted lunch hours as 10:30 to 2:30 and 4-9 for dinner. But, it probably runs past 3 for lunch if you get in at 2:30. I plan on being in line before 2 just to be sure!!

Lunch ends at 2...I can't imagine they would close the doors at 2. If you are walking by during the day (or another day), just ask the CM checking people in on the walkway (close) side of the bridge.

Probably like all other time cut offs at disney, CM will appear at 2pm and inform people that service is closed and not permit anyone else from getting in line.

Whether or not you are rushed, is probably up to you. I'm guessing that would be out by 3pm (figure 20 minutes to get in/order, 40 minutes to eat), plenty of time to clean and prepare the restaurant for dinner at 4pm.

The line moves really quick, IMO. The same amount of time it took me to get two brews at Gaston's Tavern - with about 20 people ahead of me - my wife made it through the BOG line. And this was when the BOG line started around Gaston's area.

I was told to be in line before 2pm because they cut off the line. I got in line around 1:50 or so the other day and within a few minutes, the line was closed for the day.

I believe they cut off the line at 2:15 pm. A couple of weeks ago we got in line at about 1:45-1:50, and I think it took about 25 minutes to get to the room where you order. Not too bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter