Be Our Guest Lunch Reservation ?

Thanks very much. Do you know if you are allowed to make more than one FP? I was thinking of trying to eat there 2 out of my 3 MK days.

you can only have one FP+ at time but people have posted that they were able to make a second one the day after they used the first one. Now that most resort guests are getting the e-mail invite it seems to be harder to get a second one. Can't hurt to try after you use the first one.

If you can't get a 2nd one they are now giving out SB+ papers with a return time one them. Get there early if you choose this option, many reports that by 11:30'ish there are signs out at BOG that there is no more availability for lunch that day.

you can only have one FP+ at time but people have posted that they were able to make a second one the day after they used the first one. Now that most resort guests are getting the e-mail invite it seems to be harder to get a second one. Can't hurt to try after you use the first one.

If you can't get a 2nd one they are now giving out SB+ papers with a return time one them. Get there early if you choose this option, many reports that by 11:30'ish there are signs out at BOG that there is no more availability for lunch that day.

Thanks very much. I went ahead and made a reservation for my first day at MK even though I already have an ADR at another restaurant. I can try and change the reservation when my last day opens up, if not, at least I can go in and have a snack or something before my lunch. I really want to get in there this trip since I didn't get to last trip.

Just wanted to say thanks. I really appreciate all the help I get from people on the boards here. It makes my trip so much more worthwhile!

How did you make the reservation for other family members with different reservation numbers? We will be a party of 9 under 3 different reservations and I would like to try and get us all together for BOG for a lunch fast pass.

I used the Be Our Guest FP thread above to teach me how to find each room's 12 digit reservation number (not the same as confirmation number with letters in it) and I had to have my family members give me their passwords for logging in to their MDE account (for each reservation"owner"). They were willing to give me that, as I have been the family travel agent so far. If your family doesn't want to give you their login information, I think you'd have to book your own and tell them what time you got so they could try for an overlapping one for themselves, or even be on the phone with each other doing them simultaneously.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter