Be our guest lunch, is it a quick service?

tsmith76

Mouseketeer
We have counter service plan. Looks like be out guest lunch maybe a quick service. Can anyone confirm?

It is CS, and i can tell you guest were lined up before 10:30am for lunch. Get there early!

We got in line today about 11:15 when the line was a bit past the bridge. Waited about 25-30 minutes to place our order (they said 45 minutes). Lots of seats were available and the food was SO GOOD. Best eating experience I've ever had at MK. Plus bonus points for vegetarian French onion soup!!!!

We ate slowly and relaxed, probably left the restaurant around 12:30. Line looked to be exactly the same as when we got in line at 11:15.

We were probably close to you in line. Food was great. Some of the large families working the self order kiosks was painful to watch.worked great for us.

The best thing about Be Our Guest is ordering on a touch screen and then having your food brought to your table. The food is exceptional and it is totally worth a visit.

You can find a menu online easily, it's much better food and atmosphere/aesthetic is great. You really feel like you are getting a table service as opposed to the counter service you are paying for.

We went around 1pm last Sunday, we waited about 20min from getting in line to getting our food. The line was half way out on the bridge. The food was excellent, the seating was plentiful and the staff was great! I can't say enough good things, it was the best lunch we had all trip!

Yep! And a yummy one at that.

The PPs are correct- it switches to TS at dinner.

Raenstoirm said:
Gonna try it this weekend! :yay:

It's terrific! We were there Sunday at about 12:20. The line was all the way out to the main new Fantasyland path and it looked like a really long wait, but it was only about 15 minutes and well worth the wait! No issue finding a table for a party of 7 either. We had lots of choices. Great food and great atmosphere. DH has labeled it the best CS place anywhere at WDW.

The line already looked long at 10:00 a.m. For opening at 10:30. Those people waited a lot longer than we did for lunch. Unless it is a really busy park day I wouldn't mess with lining up before opening.

Have to agree with everyone. Best CS at MK. You get a pager after you order your food and pick a table, then the food is delivered to your table, free refills (only one at MK) after your lunch your plates and silverware are cleared by CM's. Try the strawberry cupcake, it's delicious :goodvibes
If you sit in the West Wing room (the dark one) every 10 minutes or so the picture of the Prince (before he was a Beast) will briefly change to the Beast among lightning and thunder.

WE just returned and I have to say that BOG lunch was wonderful! we enjoyed the CS lunch better than dinner service.

I SO wanted to try BoG for lunch last week. But my DD took one look at the line and said forget it. They were telling people it would be at least 45 minutes. Oh well.

We went to Gastons Tavern and shared a hummus and chips and a giant cinnamon roll for lunch instead. It was calm and quiet in there and Gaston was greeting poeple out front. My DD didn't want to wait to see him though, she said he's a bad guy, LOL.

We did it and it was really nice. The place is beautiful, lunch was good and the options are better than anything else offered in mk

Just did lunch there today. It was completely awesome! Loved the food. Loved atmosphere. Loved the service. This is where we will eat for CS from now on when we are in MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter