Be Our Guest Lunch Fastpass

Last visit, we used the Be our guest fast pass a couple of times. When I try to log onto the site for my next trip which is next month, it keeps coming up with a post saying to stop by a magic kingdom service center. It won't even let me access the webpage after you log in. Has anyone else had this problem? I am thinking I might call disney but I am not sure if the message meant they can only do something when we get to the park. If that is the case, I can't imagine there being any fast passes left!:scared1:

I can log onto the page but it tells me that there are no FPs available for any of the first 7 days of my trip...but my trip is 5 months away. Is this why there are none available?

Yes. 60 days out seems to be the earliest that people can get a FP+, and that isn't consistent. Some report not being able to get a FP+ until closer to their stay. Best to start trying again when you're 60 days out.

Ok, I got an email invite for BOG but my parents who are traveling with us but have a separate reservation did not. I sent her the link and told her to enter her MB ID but it has letters in it?! Any suggestions?

BOG FP+ is open now until June 21. I have been tracking each day and yesterday only the 6/20 was open, this morning 6/21 was open for selections, so it should mean that tomorrow 6/22 will open and that is the day I need. So, hope this helps some of you. So, it not at the 60 day window when it opens just a could days past and it doesn't open for your whole trip at once like the ride FP+.

Ok, I got an email invite for BOG but my parents who are traveling with us but have a separate reservation did not. I sent her the link and told her to enter her MB ID but it has letters in it?! Any suggestions?

I would still have them try it with their reservation # it won't hurt, but do it sooner rather than later in case they are all gone.

I was able to make my 6/21 reservation today. We're traveling w/another party though, and kindof annoying that I did one after the other and different times came up. I kept doing a 'change time' for the second one though, and eventually got 10 min of overlapping time, so I figure thats the time we'll arrive at.

I booked for June 21 today too. I got lucky with overlapping times on my first try. I have 2 parties to book for.

Did you guys get your reservations to go all the way through? After I hit done I end up back at the beginning screen and everything is grey except the select option. It wont let me into view my reservation. grrr!!

Did you guys get your reservations to go all the way through? After I hit done I end up back at the beginning screen and everything is grey except the select option. It wont let me into view my reservation. grrr!!

Mine was the same in April but it was in the system when we checked in. Our food choices were somehow not saved though so we had to reorder....not a big deal:)

Sorry, I must have missed something. Do we now need to FP a quick service lunch reservation at Be Our Guest? Last time I was there, we just waited on line, ordered at the register and was given the "gps" so the servers could find our table.

TIA

Sorry, I must have missed something. Do we now need to FP a quick service lunch reservation at Be Our Guest? Last time I was there, we just waited on line, ordered at the register and was given the "gps" so the servers could find our table. TIA

You can still wait in line. They are testing FP+ for BOG for onsite guests.

Yes. 60 days out seems to be the earliest that people can get a FP+, and that isn't consistent. Some report not being able to get a FP+ until closer to their stay. Best to start trying again when you're 60 days out.
Thanks! I have the date circled in red on my calendar!!! :goodvibes

You can still wait in line. They are testing FP+ for BOG for onsite guests.

Thank you. I am planning to call 180 days prior to our fall trip to make a reservation for dinner. Hopefully I will get it !

I have done a search on this thread and can't find this question so hoping its not a duplicate.
I have 2 rooms reserved for my family. They are all on MyDisneyExperience but with 2 different room reservation numbers. If we both rooms are linked together can I get a FP for all 6 of us together or will I need to do 2 seperate FP 's and try and get close enough times to make it work?

I have done a search on this thread and can't find this question so hoping its not a duplicate.
I have 2 rooms reserved for my family. They are all on MyDisneyExperience but with 2 different room reservation numbers. If we both rooms are linked together can I get a FP for all 6 of us together or will I need to do 2 seperate FP 's and try and get close enough times to make it work?

I have 2 rooms also with 2 different reservation numbers linked together (with a total of 4 people) and I was able to book my BOG FP+ this week for all 4 of us together with no problem.

Need help! I haven't gotten a clear answer yet.

Two of us have lunch fastpasses that end at 11:10, and two of us have lunch fastpasses that start at 11:25.

Does anyone have any experience showing up early or after your window, and if so, were you all allowed in?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter