• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Be Our Guest Lunch Fastpass

I did a couple searches, but answers are everywhere. Hoping those who have already had lunch at BOG can help.

We are on the DDP, and I have a 11year old travelling. She is not sure she is interested in the adult entrées, would rather order from the kids. If I'm ordering ahead online can I do this? It gives me the option of kids meals for everyone. I know we'd still be charged and adult QS, but okay with that.

I wonder if it's still there, but the second invitation is just seeing your second reservation number and not reading the first one. Maybe the first reservation is still there? Is there someone else who could log in with your first reservation number and see if the first reservation you made is still there. Sorry if this sounds so confusing!
When I logged into the BOG website after receiving the second email invitation (and after creating my reservation from the first email invitation), it did not prompt me for a reservation number (supplied in both email invitations). It simply proceeded directly to my Account home page. Except now ... The "View" link is grayed out, meaning it does not have a record of my original reservation.

Note that there is nothing encoded in the URLs of the invitation links. They are general links. The reservations are actually tied to the account.

This is probably a case where the developers of the application did not account for the case where two invitations are associated with a single account concurrently, as would be the case with split stays.

Thanks,
Brian

I did a couple searches, but answers are everywhere. Hoping those who have already had lunch at BOG can help.

We are on the DDP, and I have a 11year old travelling. She is not sure she is interested in the adult entrées, would rather order from the kids. If I'm ordering ahead online can I do this? It gives me the option of kids meals for everyone. I know we'd still be charged and adult QS, but okay with that.

They don't charge you until you get there, so I don't think this will be a problem. Last year I ordered extra things (like soup) that wasn't a part of our dining plan, and it just charged me separately I think.

Late to this thread and don't have time to read it all since my window is open and I can book FP+ right now. Are people booking for direct to table (ordering food) or just expedited arrival? If I order food, can this be changed prior to or while there?

Late to this thread and don't have time to read it all since my window is open and I can book FP+ right now. Are people booking for direct to table (ordering food) or just expedited arrival? If I order food, can this be changed prior to or while there?

I didn't preorder the food. We have special dietary needs though so I need to be able to talk to them before I order. Mostly though I didn't want to order for someone else..DH might not want what I picked for him so I just left it.

I didn't preorder the food. We have special dietary needs though so I need to be able to talk to them before I order. Mostly though I didn't want to order for someone else..DH might not want what I picked for him so I just left it.

Thanks for the quick reply. I just took expedited arrival for now. It looks like I can modify and easily add meals afterward. Site is booking now for August 24 for those interested. :thumbsup2

We haven't had lunch at BOG, only dinner, so we wanted to try this out in Sept. But I have no idea how it works. Do we still have to wait for an invite? I tried to do it through the BOG FP site, but it won't let me enter the letters in our reservation ID.

Yes you can change it when you get there..

We haven't had lunch at BOG, only dinner, so we wanted to try this out in Sept. But I have no idea how it works. Do we still have to wait for an invite? I tried to do it through the BOG FP site, but it won't let me enter the letters in our reservation ID.

Read back a few pages--everything is there of how to do it. There are tricks to finding the right number, and you can only book 27 days out.

Read back a few pages--everything is there of how to do it. There are tricks to finding the right number, and you can only book 27 days out.

I managed to get into the site, but it says there are no FP available for the days I was looking. Is this because there are none left or simply because it's not time for me to make my selection yet?

I managed to get into the site, but it says there are no FP available for the days I was looking. Is this because there are none left or simply because it's not time for me to make my selection yet?

Per the replies above yours, as of today you can book 8/24. Tomorrow you should be able to book 8/25, and so on, day by day.

Denise

I called dining to see if they could put me in touch with tech support to find out why my BOG res is not showing on the BOG site. She said there was no tech support she could put me in touch with and to talk to concierge when I check in (the day before my res) So I went in again and booked a 3rd res and this time took a pic of the confirmation page. Hopefully they see it in the system so I can cancel the other 2 and be on my way. If not I have the pic for whatever it is worth. Blah. :badpc:

I called dining to see if they could put me in touch with tech support to find out why my BOG res is not showing on the BOG site. She said there was no tech support she could put me in touch with and to talk to concierge when I check in (the day before my res) So I went in again and booked a 3rd res and this time took a pic of the confirmation page. Hopefully they see it in the system so I can cancel the other 2 and be on my way. If not I have the pic for whatever it is worth. Blah. :badpc:

Keep the picture I had to use mine once..

They let me in.. I think they lost it cause I changed dates like 3 times

ohh and for that time I didn't got the email invite.

That's strange because we kept our same date but changed our time 4 times. Our FP lines went quickly and we were finished riding by 12 and our BOG time wasn't until 1:15, so I went in and changed it to the 12:10-12:30 slot and walked right over to BOG and arrived at 12:10 and they already had everything updated with the new time a mere 5 minutes later!

That's strange because we kept our same date but changed our time 4 times. Our FP lines went quickly and we were finished riding by 12 and our BOG time wasn't until 1:15, so I went in and changed it to the 12:10-12:30 slot and walked right over to BOG and arrived at 12:10 and they already had everything updated with the new time a mere 5 minutes later!

I changed days times before we arrived really even more x then I posted ... They couldn't find my name.. Showed them picture on my phone. This was back in oct when they first started the BOG FP.

I did a couple searches, but answers are everywhere. Hoping those who have already had lunch at BOG can help. We are on the DDP, and I have a 11year old travelling. She is not sure she is interested in the adult entrées, would rather order from the kids. If I'm ordering ahead online can I do this? It gives me the option of kids meals for everyone. I know we'd still be charged and adult QS, but okay with that.

IMO, save that adult credit and pay out of pocket for the kid meal. That's what I'm planning on doing anytime my 10 year old orders off the kid menu instead of getting an adult meal.

I suppose I am missing something. When I try and enter my confirmation number it won't take the letters. I assume I need a different number, but don't know where to look for it. Any advice?

We arrive Sept 6, so I know I can't book yet but was wanting to look around at sight and get familiar.

Thanks

I suppose I am missing something. When I try and enter my confirmation number it won't take the letters. I assume I need a different number, but don't know where to look for it. Any advice? We arrive Sept 6, so I know I can't book yet but was wanting to look around at sight and get familiar. Thanks
I am in the same boat! I have my confirmation number but I has numbers and letters.... Arriving September 13th and wondering if I will get an invite soon :(. (I have the package with the dining plan and I'm staying on site)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter