• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Be Our Guest Lunch Fastpass

I just reserved a direct to table for my family w/ 2 kids. There is an option to filter the menu for the DDP. When you select the kids meals they are offered an entree, a side and a beverage. No dessert. One of the options for sides is a chocolate chip cookie.

The previous poster is correct, adult desserts are paid OOP for kids eating on DDP.

edit: beat me to it. ;)

Yes-I realized that after I posted. I edited my post awhile ago after I caught the mistake-thanks so much for keeping me straight!! :-)

For those keeping an eye on availability/release times, when I checked at 8am today (that's 3am Florida time) BoG availability for 23 August had already opened up on the booking site.

So the date I want should be available tomorrow morning.

It's odd, the initially displayed options always seem to be either very early or very late (e.g. 10:30am and 1:30pm), and it takes several refreshes before some 12pm-1pm slots start to appear. I guess they want to trick more people into booking the less popular times?

Andre

For those keeping an eye on availability/release times, when I checked at 8am today (that's 3am Florida time) BoG availability for 23 August had already opened up on the booking site.

It's odd, the initially displayed options always seem to be either very early or very late (e.g. 10:30am and 1:30pm), and it takes several refreshes before some 12pm-1pm slots start to appear. I guess they want to trick more people into booking the less popular times?

Andre

:cool1: I am playing around for the 23rd as well, not booking until the 27th but so nice after months of reading "no availability" I am finally seeing the order page.:cool1:

Just got my invitation email this afternoon and booked my meal...but it's been an hour and it's still not showing in the BOG site/reservation area so I can't cancel or change it. I booked a 2nd one, same day, incase the first never went through but that's not showing either. Anyone had this happen? Maybe it takes a bit to show up? :confused3

I was able to successfully book a reservation when I received the BOG invitation via email on 7/16. I also went back to the BOG website, logged in, and verified that the reservation was there (as MDE does not track it). However, when I received a second email invitation on 7/21 (we have a split stay in August), I was curious and logged into the BOG website a few days later and my original reservation was gone.

Has this happened to anyone and does anyone know if it has actually been deleted (I have noticed other quirks/bugs with the website)? I do not want to register twice (and get charged twice).

Thanks,
Brian

Has this happened to anyone and does anyone know if it has actually been deleted (I have noticed other quirks/bugs with the website)? I do not want to register twice (and get charged twice).

The good news is you won't get charged. BOG FP lunch is not the same as the credit card guarantee for dinner. :goodvibes

Just got my invitation email this afternoon and booked my meal...but it's been an hour and it's still not showing in the BOG site/reservation area so I can't cancel or change it. I booked a 2nd one, same day, incase the first never went through but that's not showing either. Anyone had this happen? Maybe it takes a bit to show up? :confused3

I have not received an invitiation but I was able to log in and make a reservation for Aug. 16th. Unfortunately, it never seemed to save either. I couldn't log back in and view or modify my reservation. When I asked my husband to log in, he was able to make a reservation and now I can view and modify using his email and password. Is there someone else in your family who can log in and try?

I was able to successfully book a reservation when I received the BOG invitation via email on 7/16. I also went back to the BOG website, logged in, and verified that the reservation was there (as MDE does not track it). However, when I received a second email invitation on 7/21 (we have a split stay in August), I was curious and logged into the BOG website a few days later and my original reservation was gone.

I wonder if it's still there, but the second invitation is just seeing your second reservation number and not reading the first one. Maybe the first reservation is still there? Is there someone else who could log in with your first reservation number and see if the first reservation you made is still there. Sorry if this sounds so confusing!

Thanks,
Brian

From what I have read you can stop at the FP+ desk in the Town Square and they can check it when you get there. That's all fine and dandy but doesn't help me now..and won't help me if it's not there b/c it will be too late to grab another. At least I can cancel the 2nd one if they are both there. I wonder if you can call Disney Dining for confirmation? They don't even give you a reservation number.

The confirmation number you are all referring to...I don't remember seeing one on the confirmation page and I am OCD about that stuff. I also did not need to enter the res. number in the invite email in order to make one..if that makes a diff. It automatically logged me into my account with BOG. My husband does not have a MDE account so not sure if that is what you mean about having someone else log in?? I know there is a choice to enter as a guest..maybe I can try that. If the 2nd res I made, to be safe, negates the first I am ok with that b/c it was the 2nd time I wanted more. so confusing. :headache:

The confirmation number you are all referring to...I don't remember seeing one on the confirmation page and I am OCD about that stuff. I also did not need to enter the res. number in the invite email in order to make one..if that makes a diff. It automatically logged me into my account with BOG. My husband does not have a MDE account so not sure if that is what you mean about having someone else log in?? I know there is a choice to enter as a guest..maybe I can try that. If the 2nd res I made, to be safe, negates the first I am ok with that b/c it was the 2nd time I wanted more. so confusing. :headache:

You will not get a confirmation number for the BOG lunch FP +.

My husband does not have a MDE account so not sure if that is what you mean about having someone else log in??

That is what I mean. My husband didn't have an account either but when he made one and entered our reservation number, he was able to book a BOG FP that we can view and modify.

When I logged in, it did not ask me for my reservation number either, it just automatically new who I was but it would not allow me to view and modify my reservation.

What date are we able to book for today please? Is it 24th? I've lost track and am waiting for 25th :-)

Yup, 24th August just went live today, I booked ours at 7:30am (UK). No real need to be especially early though, this system is so far under the radar that it doesn't seem to sell out at the moment.

I had to do the dual logins in two browsers trick to book for our whole party though, as we have two room reservation numbers. We wanted to eat around 1pm, and after a few page refreshes I got us slots for 12:40-1:10 and 12:45-1:15, which is close enough for me. Both bookings are now visible via the 'View/Change' option on the BoG site.

Andre

Andre

So is it 27 days until the actual date not the start of the stay? I can see availability for the 24th today (the first day we arrive), but everything else is still no availability, so I'm assuming that subsequent days will appear when they're at 27 days?

ps I hope you get what you want for the 24th :)

That is what I mean. My husband didn't have an account either but when he made one and entered our reservation number, he was able to book a BOG FP that we can view and modify.

When I logged in, it did not ask me for my reservation number either, it just automatically new who I was but it would not allow me to view and modify my reservation.

Same here. I didn't have to provide a reservation number. I can't view or modify either but I did get the congratulations your selections have been changed message once I chose my time and party members. :confused3

Yup that you should be able to do...
Hmm, mine is grayed out, I can't view.

So is it 27 days until the actual date not the start of the stay? I can see availability for the 24th today (the first day we arrive), but everything else is still no availability, so I'm assuming that subsequent days will appear when they're at 27 days?

ps I hope you get what you want for the 24th :)
Yes, it is 27 days (as of now).

We ate at BOG for lunch yesterday. I had booked the FP online. We arrived at 1:00 and they were handing out the paper "fast pass" cards with return times to walk-ups.

We did not pre-order our meals and after checking in waited about 20 minutes to order our food.

got mine this morning also for the 24th. took a couple of backs and refresh to get a time I liked. now to keep my fingers crossed and no issues with our arrival as we are supposed to gt in that day around 10:20am. and the idea is to go eat lunch there then end to HS to see the frozen stuff. soyeah we are down to 27 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter