Be Our Guest Lunch Fastpass

Nope, you can't change anything now. You will have to create a second account on the BOG site with your reservation number.

Thanks-it was actually much easier to make a second account with another email address than I thought. And we were able to get overlapping times! Wooo!

I've been able to login everyday to check for my fastpass (now 28 days out) and I'm receiving an error message that I'm to check with the Magic Kingdom Service Center for help logging into my account when I arrive. Has anyone else seen this message?

That is a new one. Can you try creating a new account with a brand new email address?

Hi all,

I wonder whether anyone can shed any light on the problem I'm having getting a BOG FP+...

I have our reservation ID number, which I put into the BOG FP+ booking website, and then my first and last name. However, when I click Submit, I get an error message saying "Please ensure that the Reservation ID and names entered below match exactly with your Reservation details". We are staying on-site and are checking in on the 4th August 2014, so we're within the 27-28 day window that is being mentioned in previous posts. I realise the chances of us getting a reservation now are slim anyway, but a girl can dream!

I've called the WDW 0800 number (we're based in the UK), but this hasn't proved very helpful, and no one has shed any light as to why this is happening!

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thank you!
Not sure if they UK accounts are different or not.
Did you book your trip directly with Disney or through an agent? I wonder if the name on your trip is off for some reason.
Can you check the name shown on your reservation documentation, Making sure spelling is all correct, etc?
And do you have a 12 digit, numeric only number, or something else?

I just booked for Saturday August 16! Thanks to everyone for all of the great info in this thread! :goodvibes

Hi all,

I wonder whether anyone can shed any light on the problem I'm having getting a BOG FP+...

I have our reservation ID number, which I put into the BOG FP+ booking website, and then my first and last name. However, when I click Submit, I get an error message saying "Please ensure that the Reservation ID and names entered below match exactly with your Reservation details". We are staying on-site and are checking in on the 4th August 2014, so we're within the 27-28 day window that is being mentioned in previous posts. I realise the chances of us getting a reservation now are slim anyway, but a girl can dream!

I've called the WDW 0800 number (we're based in the UK), but this hasn't proved very helpful, and no one has shed any light as to why this is happening!

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

We are going with friends and we were able to login but she wasn't - yet her reservation number was correct. What we realized is that she had changed the spelling of her last name months ago and although Disney changed it on the regular site - it was in the Beourguest website using the old way. I told her to try the old spelling and it worked. Maybe that happened to you.

Is August 16th your first day in Disney? Then that gives us hope. Thanks.

Yes, the 16th is our first day. I checked just after midnight las night and it said nothing was available, checked again this morning and it had opened up. The time I have is 1:05 which fits in perfectly with my other FP reservations!

crazymomof4:
I can assure you it wasn't me that found the worm hole :rotfl:
I got if from someone else on the page so I don't want to take their glory :thumbsup2

I also found it like this:
I posted it many, many, many pages back

I was going into my account to make a payment and found it there.

• Hover over MyDisneyExperince till you see the options
  • Click on My Reservations and tickets
  • Under "Disney Resort Hotel Reservation" you will see your reservation details
  • Click on "view details" at the bottom of the reservation details
  • A box will pop up that will show more details on the left and your travel party avitars on the right.
  • At the top right under "Reservations for X", you will see "balance due (due by XXXXXXXX) $x,xxx.xx USD Make a payment"
  • Click on "Make a payment"
  • Now, look at the URL web address.
  • It will look like this: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/reservation/resort/44XXXXXXXXXX/payments/

This (12 digit # I have bolded) is your reservation number. It will start with a 4.

I am glad you found it!:cool1:

I used a Travel Agent so I'm assuming that's why I don't see the "Make a Payment" and I'm also using a MAC... so no right click for me. How do I get my number?

I used a Travel Agent so I'm assuming that's why I don't see the "Make a Payment" and I'm also using a MAC... so no right click for me. How do I get my number?

I can't help you with a MAC.
I have found my reservation # using the details above and I have also found it with this:
  • Login to the Disney website.
  • On the My Disney Experience tab, click "My Itinerary"
  • Scroll the calendar to your check in day.
  • On the page, place your cursor on the line that says "View Reservation Details" and right click.
  • Scroll down to "view page source"
  • Then I used the "control F" feature (just hold down control and the F key>it will bring up a "find" box>type in the word "reservationnumber" to find reservationNumber value and the 12 digit code that starts with 44xxxxxxxxxx.

Hopefully this will help :thumbsup2

EGHopeful said:

I use a Mac and booked through a TA. Go to MDE and click online check-in and look up in the url the reservation number staying with a 44 is there at the end of the url.

Yes, the 16th is our first day. I checked just after midnight las night and it said nothing was available, checked again this morning and it had opened up. The time I have is 1:05 which fits in perfectly with my other FP reservations!

Great thank you - I will keep checking tomorrow.

I booked through AAA too. Go into MDE and click online check in. You don't have to check in. Look up at the URL at the end of that is the reservation # starting with a 44. I can't check in yet I just wrote down the number so I will have it.

thank you! it worked was driving me crazy trying to find
the number!!!:cool1:

Hi - can I make more than one BOG fast pass ressies during my stay? I made one for the first day of my trip. When I attempted to make a second for my last day I received a pop up that said if I click on another day my first day would be cancelled or over written.

thanks

no you can only make on FP+ in this trial program

on a different note
I was able to make my FP+ for BOGL this morning as expected the date I wanted opened up
our friends however.. had a problem. it worked great for them just as for us . but it doesn't seem to taken on theirs..
tried multiple times, I even tried to do it for them but even tho it says "Congrats you have successfully...." it didn't...
she is going to call up WDW DIne tomorrow. anyone have any other suggestions for whom to call?

thanks,

John

Similar question to the previous poster; I made my resv today. Took a screen shot of it to be sure. Should it be listed now in My Disney Experience? It's not.

no you can only make on FP+ in this trial program

on a different note
I was able to make my FP+ for BOGL this morning as expected the date I wanted opened up
our friends however.. had a problem. it worked great for them just as for us . but it doesn't seem to taken on theirs..
tried multiple times, I even tried to do it for them but even tho it says "Congrats you have successfully...." it didn't...
she is going to call up WDW DIne tomorrow. anyone have any other suggestions for whom to call?

thanks,

John
How do you know it didn't take?

Similar question to the previous poster; I made my resv today. Took a screen shot of it to be sure. Should it be listed now in My Disney Experience? It's not.

No, it is not in MDE

Hi - can I make more than one BOG fast pass ressies during my stay? I made one for the first day of my trip. When I attempted to make a second for my last day I received a pop up that said if I click on another day my first day would be cancelled or over written. thanks

Once you go to your first ressie you can than make another one. I did it in April and many people on the dis have also.

I went in this morning to try and book August 18th but this is still not available, the 17th was. but that is our arrival day so that won't work. Today should have been my 28th day for the 18th:confused3 Unless I counted wrong. I will try later today if not I will try again tomorrow.

I went in this morning to try and book August 18th but this is still not available, the 17th was. but that is our arrival day so that won't work. Today should have been my 28th day for the 18th:confused3 Unless I counted wrong. I will try later today if not I will try again tomorrow.

Over the past 3 or 4 days, it seems like it has only worked for people 27 days out and not 28 days out. Try again tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter