Be Our Guest Lunch Fastpass

Here is a helpful hint I found :thumbsup2 if you use 2 different browsers (I use firefox and chrome), you can log in at the same time and toggle back and forth from each reservation and hopefully make it a little easier to get a closer time together.

Thanks, that was exactly what I was planning on doing as a backup plan when the time comes, using the MDE login for the guest staying in the other room and making their booking at the same time but via a different browser.

I just wondered if there was a more sensible way to do it, even for a test system.

Andre

Noticed that they are open on 7/29 today. I think it was through 28th yesterday. Hopefully the 30th is tomorrow. That's the date I need

I have a friend who had the same problem. She would make a reservation, but when she went back to view it, the option to view it was greyed out. She used the following address and was able to view the details of her reservation.

https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/ViewConfirmation.aspx

I think she had to log into the BOG FP+ website first. Then when she got to the page with the greyed out option, she typed in the above address and it took her directly to the confirmation page. Maybe it will work for you too. I hope this helps!

Yes that worked for me. Still can't hit View though. Thanks!

BOG lunch fp+ is open for wednesday 30 july,
I ve just had one ! evrything ok, and printed !!! so happy xxx

:banana:

Good luck to everyone !!

I have a couple of questions which I'm sure have been answered somewhere on this thread but it is so long I couldn't find the answers even after some pretty thorough searching.

If you pre-order can you change your order online or do you have to wait until you get to BOG? If you can change it online, how far in advance can changes be made? How much time does pre-ordering save?

I'm sure this has been asked and answered many times, but the reservation number you can only get from magic bands? I'm going September so still have a month or so prob before booking this. I can book other FP's July 19th. Will I get my MBs way before I need to book this BOG FP?

It does seem they are opening another day each day. Yeah, I got July 30.

I'm sure this has been asked and answered many times, but the reservation number you can only get from magic bands? I'm going September so still have a month or so prob before booking this. I can book other FP's July 19th. Will I get my MBs way before I need to book this BOG FP?

PP, you can change meals, time not sure how long you can change. Just go in to bog lunch (where you made original time). You can change or what I did was view. On the view screen, you can modify meals and times.

It does seem they are opening another day each day. Yeah, I got July 30.

PP, you can change meals, time not sure how long you can change. Just go in to bog lunch (where you made original time). You can change or what I did was view. On the view screen, you can modify meals and times.

I found my 12 digit number when messing around with my band customization or my advanced check in. I honestly can't remember which now. It was up in the URL.

Try this, I posted it many, many, many pages back but this is the way that I found my 12 digit reservation #.

I was going into my account to make a payment and found it there.

• Hover over MyDisneyExperince till you see the options
  • Click on My Reservations and tickets
  • Under "Disney Resort Hotel Reservation" you will see your reservation details
  • Click on "view details" at the bottom of the reservation details
  • A box will pop up that will show more details on the left and your travel party avitars on the right.
  • At the top right under "Reservations for X", you will see "balance due (due by XXXXXXXX) $x,xxx.xx USD Make a payment"
  • Click on "Make a payment"
  • Now, look at the URL web address.
  • It will look like this: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/reservation/resort/44XXXXXXXXXX/payments/

This (12 digit # I have bolded) is your reservation number. It will start with a 4. :goodvibes

Hope this helps :wave2:

Soooooo it looks like they are back to opening the dates 28 days from the date.

My question: When they open it, are they only opening for 1 day at a time? Or if your trip starts on 7/30, is it open for you to choose any day within your trip?

The first day of my trip isn't until 9/24 so when they open 9/24 if I don't want my FP+ until 9/28, will my entire trip be open or will I need to wait until 9/28 opens? Hope this makes sense:rotfl:

:thanks:

Sorry if it's been asked but what is 'direct to table' or 'expedited arrival' and is there a better chance of getting one or the other or no difference? And it's 28 days out they go online right?

Thanks

Sorry if it's been asked but what is 'direct to table' or 'expedited arrival' and is there a better chance of getting one or the other or no difference? And it's 28 days out they go online right?

Thanks

No difference on availability. Direct to table just has you pick your food ahead of time (when it's working). Expedited arrival will still require you to place your order when you get there.

Try this, I posted it many, many, many pages back but this is the way that I found my 12 digit reservation #. I was going into my account to make a payment and found it there. [*]Log into your account on disneyworld.com [*] Hover over MyDisneyExperince till you see the options [*] Click on My Reservations and tickets [*] Under "Disney Resort Hotel Reservation" you will see your reservation details [*] Click on "view details" at the bottom of the reservation details [*] A box will pop up that will show more details on the left and your travel party avitars on the right. [*] At the top right under "Reservations for X", you will see "balance due (due by XXXXXXXX) $x,xxx.xx USD Make a payment" [*] Click on "Make a payment" [*] Now, look at the URL web address. [*] It will look like this: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/reservation/resort/44XXXXXXXXXX/payments/ This (12 digit # I have bolded) is your reservation number. It will start with a 4. :goodvibes Hope this helps :wave2:

Doesn't work for me... Maybe bc I paid final balance already? Or bc I'm using a TA?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter