Be Our Guest Lunch Fastpass

Those who succeeded in having fp for bog didnt seem to have a trace on MDE, so print a shot screen to have proof xxx

Just reserved July 28! :cheer2:

July reserved for July 13th! Whoo-hoo!!!! :cool1:

FINALLY, got it booked, since I am leaving in a few days, one less thing to worry about. :dance3:

I was just able to reserve July 14! Good luck to everyone who has been waiting for this to open!!

I also just scored a BOG fast pass for lunch on 7/13!! Just used the website!!

Congrats to all!!! :cheer2:

August trip for me--no dates open yet:coffee:

What a relief it was the only thing my older daughter asked to do, got the 20th not the ideal time but I didn't want to mess around with it too much. At 25 you are glad they still love Disney!

Thanks Everyone pixiedust: for everyone else!

I just spoke to a cast member who stated that the BOG website is legit. My husband was so scared that it was a scam but it's not. It will not show up on my Disney experience because it is a testing website. She suggested taking a screenshot or printing out the confirmation to take with you the day of your fast pass. She also said that it will not count against your three fast passes.

Our trip is July 6-17. It is only showing up part of our trip:confused3 I wanted the 15th but I can only go to the 12th

What a relief it was the only thing my older daughter asked to do, got the 20th not the ideal time but I didn't want to mess around with it too much. At 25 you are glad they still love Disney!

Thanks Everyone pixiedust: for everyone else!

Did you refresh, I did not get what I wanted, I refreshed twice and got exactly the time I wanted.

I agree-when i booked our trip in September, I was actually told by the CM that the BOG lunch FP was available to ALL resort guests. She gave me the website and explained how to do it. Doesn't sound like anyone is exploiting anything-It is just how Disney set it up.

I was given the information by a dining reservation CM also. Wasn't trying to exploit - just hoping for a FP - would have been willing to give up one of my FP+ - still am

pixiedust:

Will the BOG fast pass show up on MDE?

I don't think anyone has answered your question. No, it will not show up on MDE, as it is completely unrelated to the attraction FP+ system and to the ADR system. Once you've made a BOG FP+, you should be able to see it if you log back into the website, where there is an option to "view." You can also choose "select or replace," and it will show you the existing FP+ in the even that you want to try to change it. But some people have reported that, despite successfully getting a FP+, when they go back in, the site won't let them see it. From what accounts I've seen, these people have still been able to get in, and the CMs at the BoG kiosk had their FP+ in the system, even though the guests couldn't view it through the website. Some people have taken a screenshot on their smartphone of the BOG FP+ confirmation page, just for insurance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter