Be Our Guest Lunch Fastpass

Thanks so much for the info! That will finish out the Fourth of July weekend (since the 6th is a Sunday,) so maybe tomorrow they'll open up a larger chunk. I hope so, this is driving me nuts :) It's also good to know you checked in the AM, since earlier in the thread someone posted that they weren't changed over until noon?

Lately they haven't been opening up until after noon. I'm waiting on the 7th, which, if they keep to the more recent pattern, should open today. :cheer2:

We're going in August - our 'normal' FP+'s opened up today. If I log into the BOG site there are no slots for me though - for any dates. Is that because BOG Lunch is only 30 days advance or do I need to keep trying?

They do not open I para set, 30 days or 60 days.
Sometimes they open up one day at a time, sometimes a week at a time, it has been 2 weeks previously.
At the moment they are only open until 6th July and are opening up one day at a time

Hello again! Doctor Disney had a post about this just yesterday. the beourguestlunch.disney.go site wasn't working for me. I found out that apparently it won't take reservations with letters in them. I called the reservation line for help and they passed me over to website/My Disney Experience help. They gave me a different reservation number and that one didn't work either. I get the feeling that we're going to be there waiting in line for hours :headache:

Oh I can get in with my resort reservation number. It pulls up my profile and all of that, I just can't *see* past July 4th? :confused3

Oh I can get in with my resort reservation number. It pulls up my profile and all of that, I just can't *see* past July 4th? :confused3

I'm guessing that you arrive on June 28? The rest of us are also only seeing a 7 day view once our dates are opened too. Bug, feature, or whatever it's annoying. Your dates past that 7th day will start to appear for you one day at a time once you check in (or so I am reading from other posts)

I've tried everything suggested to get my reservation number but have yet to locate it. I only have WDW Travel Comp. Client File number but it starts with letters. I'm not sure If I will be getting a reservation number when I get my official Package through snail mail? does anyone know. thanks:confused3

I've tried everything suggested to get my reservation number but have yet to locate it. I only have WDW Travel Comp. Client File number but it starts with letters. I'm not sure If I will be getting a reservation number when I get my official Package through snail mail? does anyone know. thanks:confused3

I am also having a hard time find a reservation number other than the client file number which does not work when trying to log in for a BOG FP+. Any ideas? :confused3

While on the site today I went to my reservations and with the mouse over the Disney Resort Hotel Reservations section I right clicked and chose "inspect element". Our resort reservation number was right there so I didn't have to do a search! I wrote it down and will be ready to go when we are much closer to our dates!

going back to see the Mouse sooner then expected!

For all my Disboard friends that are still looking for the reservation number that you need to use for the BOG FP. I was going into my account to make a payment and found it there.

• Hover over MyDisneyExperince till you see the options
  • Click on My Reservations and tickets
  • Under "Disney Resort Hotel Reservation" you will see your reservation details
  • Click on "view details" at the bottom of the reservation details
  • A box will pop up that will show more details on the left and your travel party avitars on the right.
  • At the top right under "Reservations for X", you will see "balance due (due by XXXXXXXX) $x,xxx.xx USD Make a payment"
  • Click on "Make a payment"
  • Now, look at the URL web address.
  • It will look like this: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/reservation/resort/44XXXXXXXXXX/payments/

This (12 digit # I have bolded) is your reservation number you will need. It will start with a 4 :thumbsup2

Hope this helps anyone still looking :wave2:

SGMCO & 4-everDisneyFan
Have y'all tried this? I posted it a little while back.

Hello again! Doctor Disney had a post about this just yesterday. the beourguestlunch.disney.go site wasn't working for me. I found out that apparently it won't take reservations with letters in them. I called the reservation line for help and they passed me over to website/My Disney Experience help. They gave me a different reservation number and that one didn't work either. I get the feeling that we're going to be there waiting in line for hours :headache:

I tried all of the tricks to find my numerical reservation number to get signed up for the site. I never could find it. Then I noticed that my Memory Maker confirmation number was all numbers. I used that number to sign up for the BOG lunch site and it let me in. Our trip is not until September, so it will not show me any faspasses yet. But I am able to log in and see my trip and the process to sign up.

I went step by step and still nothing:sad2:
I even went to my package email and thought I have found it but the numbers did not work. There were only 9 numbers with a dash in the middle.
I will have to call Disney Travel Agency to find out.
I haven't even been able to locate where the pay for your trip is online, I did add my CC info to my account but there are no other buttons to make payment.

I went step by step and still nothing:sad2:
I even went to my package email and thought I have found it but the numbers did not work. There were only 9 numbers with a dash in the middle.
I will have to call Disney Travel Agency to find out.
I haven't even been able to locate where the pay for your trip is online, I did add my CC info to my account but there are no other buttons to make payment.

Did the number you found have 12 digits and start with 43 or 44???

Another place I found our reservation number was in the "Incredibles" mailer we received (the one with the magnet). It was on the first page.

I had to call and found out that since I booked through Walt Disney Travel Company instead of directly online at Disney.com, my number is the mix of letters and numbers and there is no other Reservation #. I can't even make an online payment because of this. I have to call WDWTC to make payment. So frustrating!!:headache:

I don't understand how everyone is having such a difficult time finding their number? :confused3 Is it because they didn't book through Disney? If I sign into MDX and click on 'My Reservations and Tickets,' my reservation/confirmation number shows up right on that page next to our resort information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter