Be Our Guest Lunch Fastpass

I have made reservations for BOG no less than three times. Yet, every time I go back to the website it doesn't show it. I didn't print the previous ones because my printer wasn't working at the time. Now, when I try to book (to print) none of the dates are available when we will be there. Ugh. If I call Member Services will they be able to see what I've booked? I should have taken a picture of it with my phone but I didn't think of it at the time. We are DVC members so we didn't get the email invitation. Suggestions??

I have made reservations for BOG no less than three times. Yet, every time I go back to the website it doesn't show it. I didn't print the previous ones because my printer wasn't working at the time. Now, when I try to book (to print) none of the dates are available when we will be there. Ugh. If I call Member Services will they be able to see what I've booked? I should have taken a picture of it with my phone but I didn't think of it at the time. We are DVC members so we didn't get the email invitation. Suggestions??

Did you write down your confirmation number? If so, call the dining line and see if they have it :thumbsup2 This is why I always write down my reservation number when booking and all dining confirmation numbers. With all the glitches in the system, it makes me nervous not to!

No, I didn't. Ugh. Should have. Honestly, I don't remember seeing a number. Just a message saying "You are booked!" or something like that. I have this sinking feeling about this reservation(s). Would member services be able to pull it up when they look up my account and other ADR's?

No, I didn't. Ugh. Should have. Honestly, I don't remember seeing a number. Just a message saying "You are booked!" or something like that. I have this sinking feeling about this reservation(s). Would member services be able to pull it up when they look up my account and other ADR's?

I was wondering the same thing....would it show up under ADRs, or would it show up under FPs? I second guessed that after I suggested you call the dining line, because I'm not sure it would show up as an ADR since it's not actually :confused3

I was wondering the same thing....would it show up under ADRs, or would it show up under FPs? I second guessed that after I suggested you call the dining line, because I'm not sure it would show up as an ADR since it's not actually :confused3

It does not show up anywhere, there is no confirmation number or email. The best you can do it take a screenshot. That's what I did, but I didn't need it.

Hi, I've been lurking here for about a month, watching and waiting for my dates to open up. I just received an email today informing me that I was "invited" to the BOG test, but my dates still have not opened. I am waiting for the week after July 4th. Has anyone else had luck booking anything for that week?

Thanks in advance.

BTW, my Magicbands are on the way here, and I am way more excited that a fifty-something person should be. :cool1:

Just booked BOG fastpass lunch a few minutes ago for July 5. So that date is now open.

Thanks for posting this!! Good to know that it seems to be opening 1 day at a time. Any idea what time of the day BOG FP+ becomes available to book? I am waiting for July 11-18.

I'm a DVC member and I got the invite. Although I booked without it, I got the invite the day I checked in.

I'm a DVC member and I got the invite. Although I booked without it, I got the invite the day I checked in.

Seems strange, huh? I mean, what kind of availability would you have at that point?? :confused3

I also just booked for 7/5 (without an invite). The rest of my dates are not available yet. It says it will let you modify your choices, but after I picked the time and meal choices, it doesn't show up under view/change at all. It's like I didn't even reserve the FP. Oh well, we'll see how it goes!

I also just booked for 7/5 (without an invite). The rest of my dates are not available yet. It says it will let you modify your choices, but after I picked the time and meal choices, it doesn't show up under view/change at all. It's like I didn't even reserve the FP. Oh well, we'll see how it goes!

Give it a few days to come up under View/change, mine did this too. The system is certainly still in the rough-out phase, which is why invites have not been sent to all folks with onsite reservations. I just wish they'd ask for feedback so we can tell them what we're noticing for bugs.

Give it a few days to come up under View/change, mine did this too. The system is certainly still in the rough-out phase, which is why invites have not been sent to all folks with onsite reservations. I just wish they'd ask for feedback so we can tell them what we're noticing for bugs.

Ok, thanks! I'll check back in a few days to see if it's there.

Hi, I've been lurking here for about a month, watching and waiting for my dates to open up. I just received an email today informing me that I was "invited" to the BOG test, but my dates still have not opened. I am waiting for the week after July 4th. Has anyone else had luck booking anything for that week?

Thanks in advance.

BTW, my Magicbands are on the way here, and I am way more excited that a fifty-something person should be. :cool1:

I am waiting for the SAME time as you, encouraged we will get one this week hopefully, I need JULY 8
Just checked still nothing passed the 5th

But the 5th is still available, keep refreshing and you get new times to choose from.

I am waiting for the SAME time as you, encouraged we will get one this week hopefully, I need JULY 8
Just checked still nothing passed the 5th

But the 5th is still available, keep refreshing and you get new times to choose from.

In order to help us prepare for when our dates become available, would you mind posting what sort of times are listed? Are they on the hour, the half hour, does it list an arrival time specifically, or an arrival window? Thanks so much!!

In order to help us prepare for when our dates become available, would you mind posting what sort of times are listed? Are they on the hour, the half hour, does it list an arrival time specifically, or an arrival window? Thanks so much!!

The system gives us two arrival windows at us to choose from. Sometimes they're the same times, because it knows what we want better than we do. ;)

It gives us 30 minutes to select one before we are presented with new options (through refresh) or we can refresh the page, and sometimes it gives us new options.

BOG_sg1_zps1b1b58f6.jpg

The system gives us two arrival windows at us to choose from. Sometimes they're the same times, because it knows what we want better than we do. ;)

It gives us 30 minutes to select one before we are presented with new options (through refresh) or we can refresh the page, and sometimes it gives us new options.

BOG_sg1_zps1b1b58f6.jpg

Fantastic! Thanks so much for the info AND the screen shot :) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter