Be Our Guest Lunch Fastpass

We ate lunch there today! Loved it. No fast pass though, we did stand by. We were told it would be a 45 min. wait, but we got in within 25 min. (I set the stopwatch app on my phone when we got in line.) We went at 2pm.

Dawn

Just got back from a week at Disney and used our fast pass + for BOG for Halloween lunch and got right in. Thank God we had a fast pass for this because the line was never ending. I had the Croque Monsieur, potato leek soup and The Master's Cupcake and it was really good.

Thanks to all of you who took time to contribute to this thread...I was able to figure out that I could get a FP for BOG lunch using the number on my yellow luggage tag. Now let's just hope that's on top of the three FP+s I already have on MDE....

These boards are amazing, but can be a little overwhelming for a new member!

I apologize if this has already been covered, but are we supposed to get a confirmation number or email? I couldn't find anything on the boards about it, so I took a screen shot of my confirmation page on the BOG site...

:cheer2:

Thanks to all of you who took time to contribute to this thread...I was able to figure out that I could get a FP for BOG lunch using the number on my yellow luggage tag. Now let's just hope that's on top of the three FP+s I already have on MDE....

I apologize if this has already been covered, but are we supposed to get a confirmation number or email? I couldn't find anything on the boards about it, so I took a screen shot of my confirmation page on the BOG site...

it doesn't count towards your 3 FP+/day. there will not be a confirmation, the screen shot of your confirmation is good to have but probably won't need it.

Welcome to the DIS!

The screen shot is good but they will have your reservation in the computer. I took my screen shot just incase. Your BOG fast pass + will be on top of the other 3 you have on MDE. I would recommend ordering ahead on the BOG fast pass + web page because it was very crowded and confusing standing at the kiosk trying to order for 4 people. Have fun.

Wish I knew when or IF bog lunch fp+ will become available for my Dec trip. No luck with bog dinner ADR so lunch is an absolute must!!! I find myself checking every hour or so...ugghh.:dogdance::

I keep seeing "get a fast pass" under Be Our Guest when looking at dining reservations for my dates in December but every time I click on it it either errors out or I get to the FP+ page but it is not listed under MK. :confused3

I keep seeing "get a fast pass" under Be Our Guest when looking at dining reservations for my dates in December but every time I click on it it either errors out or I get to the FP+ page but it is not listed under MK. :confused3

Me too..I'm hoping it's just that December is not available yet....:sad2: I've been checking all morning hoping it will "magically" be there. Gee when did November become available?

That has been there for a while and has not been activated yet. It will likely be the place to get a FP+ once it goes live.

Until then, only the separate website referenced in this thread will allow you to book the FP. And December is not available yet.

I'll be eating lunch at BOG on 12/10, be it with a FP+ or not. The FP+ will save us 25-30 minutes waiting which is always a good thing though.

For those that HAVE secured a BOG FP+ for an Oct or Nov stay, what do the return windows look like, 1 hr windows, 30 minute windows?? And how early or late are the windows for?

Thanks!

That has been there for a while and has not been activated yet. It will likely be the place to get a FP+ once it goes live.

Until then, only the separate website referenced in this thread will allow you to book the FP. And December is not available yet.

what page is it on? I did not see it or must have missed it.

what page is it on? I did not see it or must have missed it.

If you're referring to the separate BOG fastpass site... it's linked in post #1

If you're referring the the one that keeps disappearing... it's in the BOG page of the "make dining reservations" section of WDW's main site

I'll be eating lunch at BOG on 12/10, be it with a FP+ or not. The FP+ will save us 25-30 minutes waiting which is always a good thing though.

For those that HAVE secured a BOG FP+ for an Oct or Nov stay, what do the return windows look like, 1 hr windows, 30 minute windows?? And how early or late are the windows for?

Thanks!

For September, the times were random after 10:45 up until 11:30 or so. Then times were offered again after 1:30. The arrival time window was 10 to 15 minutes. As in, arrive between 11:15 and 11:30.

Thanks!

when I was making our BOG FP+ for October, the times were either very early or late, seems like they were trying to keep 12-1:30 open for walk ups. I got 11:35-11:50 and my sister 11:45 - 12; I made the 2 ressies one after another. We showed up at 11:45 and were sent in together.

Sorry if this question has already been asked...When should this become available to book? Like approx how many day before arrival should the FP+ dates open up? Just curious to know when I should start looking. Thanks!

Sorry if this question has already been asked...When should this become available to book? Like approx how many day before arrival should the FP+ dates open up? Just curious to know when I should start looking. Thanks!

No one knows. FP for BOG was just a test. Hopefully it will open for December but they have made changes to other FP things so who knows.

no real pattern. First post early-mid August for dates up to ~ 9/26, last few days of September all of October and most of November (up to 11/22'ish?) opened up. then the last week of November. A ton of dates have not opened up since the end of September. BOG FP+ for lunch has been on the dining site for around a month now but when you click on it it saws "no availability" and takes you into the regular FP+ booking page. Looks like they may be getting ready to make BOG Lunch a FP+ like they did with fireworks, parades and would count towards the 3/day. No one has been able to book for any December dates yet. right now it is supposed to be a test for select invited guests but the link was posted here and tons of people are booking and have been able to use the FP.

No one knows. FP for BOG was just a test. Hopefully it will open for December but they have made changes to other FP things so who knows.

no real pattern. First post early-mid August for dates up to ~ 9/26, last few days of September all of October and most of November (up to 11/22'ish?) opened up. then the last week of November. A ton of dates have not opened up since the end of September. BOG FP+ for lunch has been on the dining site for around a month now but when you click on it it saws "no availability" and takes you into the regular FP+ booking page. Looks like they may be getting ready to make BOG Lunch a FP+ like they did with fireworks, parades and would count towards the 3/day. No one has been able to book for any December dates yet. right now it is supposed to be a test for select invited guests but the link was posted here and tons of people are booking and have been able to use the FP.

Wow, thanks for all the info! :) If FP+ isn't released for our dates (May) I'm perfectly fine lining up early to get in but this way would save us some time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter