Be Our Guest Lunch Fastpass

So excited got mine for the 19th! Question though for those who have done it, would you have picked your meal prior to arrival????

Took some doing, but I got what I wanted on Jan 16 for both our family's reservation and my parents! Thank you Disboards!!!!

You folks are amazing!!! Read and read and read your tips and it all paid off!! Got the January date and time I wanted for my family, so excited!!'

I just got my FP for Jan 3. Before this, I would get to the booking screen and pick the day and then it would say, 'select another day'. I was checking every day and it just worked today. I don't know how people are getting late January dates.

WOO HOO!!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Got our reservations for 1:20 on the 22nd! SUPER EXCITED that the rumors were not true!!! YIPPEE!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Now I keep getting the error "guest already registered. Any suggestions?

This is unfortunately a common error. Try logging in using a different email address or create a new email address. We were finally able to get a reservation by using an old email address we had registered with Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter