• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Be Our Guest Lunch FastPass Thread [PLEASE read the FAQs in the first post!]

There is a glitch with their website, but unfortunately there seems to be no way to let them know there are currently problems with their website. These problems are not normal, and may have just happened with the change to the New Year.

I have been preparing to get BOG FP+ for 4 different groups on Jan. 28th. I checked the website everyday for 5 days leading up to Jan 1st, and I was able to book FPs for any day of my vacation up to 27 days of course, and lots of times available. Suddenly on Jan. 1st, I was only able to book for Jan 28th. Since that is the day I wanted, I didn't think much of it. I booked one of the groups at 10pm on Jan 1st, and still lots of times available for Jan. 28th. I wasn't able to get ahold of one of the groups on Jan. 1st. I tried booking them today, and only Jan. 29th has plenty of FP times available, and not a single time available any other day.

For some reason the website is only showing FP availability on the 27th day, and no other day is available. I will check tomorrow to see if this continues. If anybody can currently see available BOG FP+ times available any other day than the 27th day, please reply to this and let us know. Anyone know anyway to contact them about this problem?

Any idea if this is still a problem for others? I still can't get ANY days/times to come up. Just the "No fastpass available."

Can you only book for one day?? I originally had one for 1/25 but it was from 10:30-11am (a little earlier). I wanted to book another one for later in the week, but when I did, it cancelled the first one. Are you only allowed to have one?
You can only have one reservation at a time. We wanted to go again after our first lunch (we loved it!), but unfortunately were not able to find another available slot. I've heard that some people were able to make a second after they went the first time, but it probably depends on how busy the parks are.

You can only have one reservation at a time. We wanted to go again after our first lunch (we loved it!), but unfortunately were not able to find another available slot. I've heard that some people were able to make a second after they went the first time, but it probably depends on how busy the parks are.

people have been able to get a 2nd one after using the first one but seems much less likely now that most all resort guests are getting the e-mail invite.

For some reason the website is only showing FP availability on the 27th day, and no other day is available. I will check tomorrow to see if this continues. If anybody can currently see available BOG FP+ times available any other day than the 27th day, please reply to this and let us know. Anyone know anyway to contact them about this problem?
I seem to be having this problem too.
My first choice for BOG lunch doesn't open up until tomorrow. Today I figured I should 'practice' and book a backup fp+ for our other MK day which is 25 days out. It told me no availability. The only day I am able to book is the 27th day out. :dunno:
I should have a work around the glitch because tomorrow is really my 27 day out date.
Sorry I don't have a solution for you. But at least you know it is not just you.

I'm feeling so disappointed about this! Still no luck getting ANY FP availability which just doesn't seem right (and again, it's like they just disappeared overnight!). We arrive on the 18th, my other 2 groups I got reservations for on the 19th, but I can't get one for my group with the kids, so should I just figure it's a lost cause and delete their reservations too? (I HAD one for us but when I went in to look at a different time, mine disappeared and now I have no reservation)

I'm in agreement that it's a bummer this is a test system with no support or feedback. Sorta seems like it defeats the purpose?

So, DD has perused the menu and doesn't really have a desire to eat at BOG. However, Belle is her fave princess (we know she's not there) and she'd love the experience of eating in the dining room- really wants to try the grey stuff. :goodvibes

I guess my question is more about the etiquette of this than the possibility. Is it frowned upon to us a FP+ time slot just to get dessert?

I'm feeling so disappointed about this! Still no luck getting ANY FP availability which just doesn't seem right (and again, it's like they just disappeared overnight!). We arrive on the 18th, my other 2 groups I got reservations for on the 19th, but I can't get one for my group with the kids, so should I just figure it's a lost cause and delete their reservations too? (I HAD one for us but when I went in to look at a different time, mine disappeared and now I have no reservation)

I'm in agreement that it's a bummer this is a test system with no support or feedback. Sorta seems like it defeats the purpose?

Don't give up! This too will pass.

I would think in the next week or so they have to fix this glitch. I don't think the fp+ have been filling up and others would be encountering the same glitch. So just wait it out. Don't cancel the other fp+s. I think it is likely you will get the fp+ you need.

I guess my question is more about the etiquette of this than the possibility. Is it frowned upon to us a FP+ time slot just to get dessert?

Not at all, you can eat whatever you like when you get there. You never know, some of the other items might appeal too (the soup is rather nice for example).

Andre

I just wanted to say thank you to Andre and all of those who gave info in this thread. I just made our FP for February 2 for a time that works for us and (ducking) it was a pretty painless process thanks to the info here. Preordered food- we'll see if that works. I was able to order a kids meal for my 10 yo, which was really nice since he doesn't like the "adult" selections.

We switched to an onsite resort just recently and I'm excited to take advantage of this perk on our one and only MK day (and last day of a short trip). My boys (8 and 10) are not all that jazzed about eating here but as the only female in the family I am beyond excited to eat in the Beauty and the Beast castle. I ordered 4 desserts for us to share to entice them.

I read through the last couple of pages, but I didn't really see an answer to my question. So I apologize if I skipped over it, but I'm going to ask it just in case someone can help.

I was trying to make a FastPass reservation for BOG for our group of 4 adults on January 24th. I was able to log into the site, no problem. Our dates came up, no problem. Was able to check mark the date, select the attendees, etc.

And then came "Please Select on Option" screen, and this lovely little phrase: There are no FastPasses available. Please select a different day.

Out of curiosity, I've tried selecting all of the days that are available to me, but I'm not having any luck. Everything comes up with the same message.

Anyone have any idea what's going on or what I'm doing incorrectly?

Thank you in advance for your help!

I read through the last couple of pages, but I didn't really see an answer to my question. So I apologize if I skipped over it, but I'm going to ask it just in case someone can help.

I was trying to make a FastPass reservation for BOG for our group of 4 adults on January 24th. I was able to log into the site, no problem. Our dates came up, no problem. Was able to check mark the date, select the attendees, etc.

And then came "Please Select on Option" screen, and this lovely little phrase: There are no FastPasses available. Please select a different day.

Out of curiosity, I've tried selecting all of the days that are available to me, but I'm not having any luck. Everything comes up with the same message.

Same for me :sad:
I'm going to keep trying! I'll wish us both luck!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, Pluto'sFriend! It's been frustrating. :\

I've noticed some weird things going on with the entire DisneyWorld website in the last couple days though. I tried to purchase theme park tickets a couple days ago, and I kept getting stuck in a loop (the page kept refreshing and asking me to log in, and then my cart was empty). That was finally resolved, but I've seen small little things along the way.

I guess all we can do it try. :)

Glad to see we're not the only ones having zero-luck with this. I find it hard to believe that every day since they sent the email to us there has been no availability for the entirety of our stay. But, that's what it's telling me. :confused3

I've been trying for 3 days to make a reservation. It will only show the first 7 days of our trip and I want to make a reservation for the 8th day :mad: On the second day of trying,it took several tries to even get the site to come up. It was like it didn't exist anymore. Then it kept saying my username I always use and used the 1st day was invalid, so I had to create a new name.

I've been trying for 3 days to make a reservation. It will only show the first 7 days of our trip and I want to make a reservation for the 8th day :mad: On the second day of trying,it took several tries to even get the site to come up. It was like it didn't exist anymore. Then it kept saying my username I always use and used the 1st day was invalid, so I had to create a new name.

You can only book the first 7 days of your trip in advance and it has to be 27 days or less prior to the date you want to dine. You won't be able to book the 8th day until after you check in, which it will most likely be booked up by then. If you really want to dine there I suggest booking it during the first 7 days of your trip.

You can only book the first 7 days of your trip in advance and it has to be 27 days or less prior to the date you want to dine. You won't be able to book the 8th day until after you check in, which it will most likely be booked up by then. If you really want to dine there I suggest booking it during the first 7 days of your trip.

Thanks for letting me know. The earlier MK day already have booked Crystal Palace breakfast and Cali Grill dinner. Don't think we will be wanting lunch that day!!

A couple of questions... I just booked BOG lunch today, and only had 2 choices of times - 10:30-11, or 1:10 -1:40. I took the later one, but I'm concerned because we have an early-ish dinner that night at 'Ohana - 5:25.
Anyway... on to my questions:
1. can we get and share just 2 CS meals? We do this regularly at other counter service restaurants, such as Pecos Bills, and it's more than enough food for the 3 of us (me, DH, and DD11)
2. someone a couple of pages back mentioned the light-up Pirate cup. It's not an option for me - just a light up castle cup, that costs $16.99, or the regular adult beverage. Did they fix the glitch?

ETA: I just logged back on and was able to get 12:25-12:55. Which helps a little for the time until dinner thing, but hope it works ok for my fast pass+ schedule. I didn't get a chance to look at it - guess I'll take a closer look when I get home tonight.

TIA!

I am having the same problem. Was able to book successfully on December 28th, but once we got home after the new year and I went in to try and coordinate our one remaining reservations (we are a group of 12 split into 3 reservations, got 2 done but the 3rd wasn't in the same timeframe), I have yet to be able to get ANY options, only "No FastPasses Available. Please Select a different day" on EVERY day we have. What's even more frustrating is that I HAD a reservation on that account, and it deleted it as soon as I went in to see if there were other options at the same time as our other groups. So now I have nothing, nor can I get anything. Yet most other people can book without issue. I don't get it. We are now 11 days out and it's not looking too promising so we will likely just cancel the other 2 reservations and just not go, and I am too afraid to go into our other two accounts to see if they have the glitch too, in fear of losing those reservations as well.

A couple of questions... I just booked BOG lunch today, and only had 2 choices of times - 10:30-11, or 1:10 -1:40. I took the later one, but I'm concerned because we have an early-ish dinner that night at 'Ohana - 5:25.
Anyway... on to my questions:
1. can we get and share just 2 CS meals? We do this regularly at other counter service restaurants, such as Pecos Bills, and it's more than enough food for the 3 of us (me, DH, and DD11)
2. someone a couple of pages back mentioned the light-up Pirate cup. It's not an option for me - just a light up castle cup, that costs $16.99, or the regular adult beverage. Did they fix the glitch?

ETA: I just logged back on and was able to get 12:25-12:55. Which helps a little for the time until dinner thing, but hope it works ok for my fast pass+ schedule. I didn't get a chance to look at it - guess I'll take a closer look when I get home tonight.

TIA!

Out of curiosity, how far out is your trip?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter