• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Be Our Guest Lunch FastPass Thread [PLEASE read the FAQs in the first post!]

As a large family, we had to get two rooms. We have two reservation numbers. I was able to secure a BOG lunch reservation for one room of 4 people but I can not seem to get a reservation for the other room. I will keep trying but do you think if I show up with the 6 of us and explain to the CM they will let us in? Has anyone had this experience? I did preorder 4 meals. We will be sharing the 4 meals so I don't need to add to the order just look for 2 more seats.

Was this a total level 4 closure?
I believe so. I remember hearing that no one was allowed to enter the parking lots, buses were only running to take people back from MK, not into the park, and the resort monorail and ferries were not bringing people either. This was back in 2006, so it's been a while.. I believe the only was people were getting there was from the walking path from the contemporary and even then they were being turned away.

You can schedule you FP 27 days from the day you want to eat there. Not 27 days from your arrival. It will show up as nothing available until that day.

How can I get the 8th day to show up? I am within the 27 days out and I only see the first 7 days as options to book BOG lunch fastpass.

I am now 7 days away from our trip, and still have not been able to make this reservation work.

I get to the first page, where you put in your email and password, then it takes me to the page where you put in your 12 digit number and name, but the submit button is grayed out, and it won't let me go on. I have tried the tab button, but that doesn't work either.

Anyone else have this problem? Any solutions?

Does this mean all the lunch FP+ are gone? Or does it just mean I haven't hit my 27 day mark and can't make them yet?

From the FAQ:
Note: the system will start displaying all seven of your possible booking dates as soon as you have linked your reservation details. However if you try to make any booking before that 27 day window you will be shown a message saying there is "no availability". Do not be concerned about this wording, it does not mean the restaurant is sold out, just that your booking window is not open yet.

How can I get the 8th day to show up? I am within the 27 days out and I only see the first 7 days as options to book BOG lunch fastpass.

From the FAQ:
If you want to book for some time later within a longer stay, this only becomes possible after your hotel arrival date. On your arrival day you will be able to book for day eight, on your second day for day nine, etc.

I get to the first page, where you put in your email and password, then it takes me to the page where you put in your 12 digit number and name, but the submit button is grayed out, and it won't let me go on.

That can happens before all the required fields are filled in, after which point the Submit button becomes active - you didn't maybe miss one out did you?

Andre

That can happens before all the required fields are filled in, after which point the Submit button becomes active - you didn't maybe miss one out did you?

Andre[/QUOTE]

Nope, I fill in the number, and our names are already filled in when the screen pops up. I guess we will just get in line at 10:30 and wait, it would have been nice to have the FP though!

If the BoG site is correctly listing the first seven dates of your hotel stay, and you are now within the 27 day window, and it still shows No Availability when you click on a specific date, then I'm not sure what to suggest. It does seem as though it's saying there really are no slots left.

Andre

Andre,

Can you get us an FP???? LOL!!!

I did everything the FAQ told me to do. My first time logging in, I needed that long number that my travel agent was great to provide me with. Since then, no problem logging in, all members of my party are listed, my dates are correctly input as well....and the final consistent piece of information for every day since the end of October is "There are no Fastpasses available. Select a different day." :confused: .... I even tried at 3 am early this morning....3 am Florida time.

Guess my magic fingers aren't working so well and like "Lake Queen", my family and I will go stand in line at 10:30am on the 26th and see if space opens up. If not, hey, I'm finally at Disney World, so LIFE IS GOOD!! I'm just thrilled to finally have the chance to get there. :banana: Many of you folks on the forum are soooooo blessed to have had repeated visits. :duck:

Thanks everybody for being so generous with your tips!

Andre, Can you get us an FP???? LOL!!! I did everything the FAQ told me to do. My first time logging in, I needed that long number that my travel agent was great to provide me with. Since then, no problem logging in, all members of my party are listed, my dates are correctly input as well....and the final consistent piece of information for every day since the end of October is "There are no Fastpasses available. Select a different day." :confused: .... I even tried at 3 am early this morning....3 am Florida time. Guess my magic fingers aren't working so well and like "Lake Queen", my family and I will go stand in line at 10:30am on the 26th and see if space opens up. If not, hey, I'm finally at Disney World, so LIFE IS GOOD!! I'm just thrilled to finally have the chance to get there. :banana: Many of you folks on the forum are soooooo blessed to have had repeated visits. :duck: Thanks everybody for being so generous with your tips!

I sent you a PM

Just wanted to thank Andre for doing this thread....I think that's the right person?? Im not techno or Dis Board Savy, but I have managed to book a confirmation for BOG on Jan 1 by reading through all of the FAQ section (several times...lol) and by reading all the questions by everyone.

I think a lot of people are confused about when they are allowed to book...your example of book on Aug 1st for Aug 28th was the best to help me understand. AND you would have to book 2am aug 1st Eastern time. You would not be able to book for the 29th on the 1st like you can with regular ADRs either...

I found my 12 digit number by going to online check in and looking up at the URL ( I think that's it?) I made my ressie for Jan 1 at 2am Eastern time fri dec 5th. Yes, I was a complete dork staying up late to make the ressie and falling asleep making the food selections...lol. But I did get the date and time I wanted.

Funny thing...this am I got an email invitation and it had my resort reservation right there on the email..lol. Sorry Disney...I'm ahead of you on this one! Since I got the email invitation I did log back in and see my confirmation still there so.... it did not disappear:)

All that being said...I do have a pretty straightforward vacay planned...no split split stay or multiple rooms...but I do have a party of 6!

So looking forward to eating at the BOG even though I'm not crazy about the food selection... but when you are from New Orleans food anywhere else in the world is mediocre at best.

Thanks again for the thead...it worked perfectly for me. I hope everyone can get it right!!! Good Luck!!! :yay:

A friend of mine received this email. She didn't request a FP+ for this and was wondering if anyone else has received something similar? We've already have dinner reservation at BOG for our group.

"Now for a limited time, you may be able to participate in a test for lunch at Be Our Guest Restaurant. Step inside the Beast’s enchanted castle and experience a meal unlike any before. You can select an arrival window and pre-order meals for your entire party* before arriving at Be Our Guest Restaurant and on the day of your lunch, with your MagicBand**, you’ll be able to breeze by the line, confirm and pay for your order."

I just wanted to return to the thread and let people know what I found out about my resort reservation and BOG lunch FPs. Apparently, the system uses the ORIGINAL dates of your reservation to qualify you BOG FPs. Even if you changed it later it still uses the ORIGINAL dates. In my case, my original dates were 12/14-12/20 (as seen above) when I made them 11 months ago through DVC. I changed the dates 1 week later to my actual dates of 12/19-12/26 and then I dropped 12/19 about 2 weeks ago. So my real dates are 12/21-12/26 and then again 12/29-1/4. This is the only week I can see. I was hoping that my second reservation time period would show up because I am with within the 27-day period but sadly it does not. I was told that once my reservation starts I can have access to the BOG lunch system.

Apparently, I am going through this too. My real dates do not overlap the old dates at all. Were you able to get BOG FP+ for the date and time you wanted at 7 days in advance?

When I log in....it doesn't ask me for the 12 digit # and it only gives me a week time frame...not during my stay???
What have I done wrong?
HELP!!!:confused:

Is there a way to unlink my reservation number and link a different one? I changed my reservations after I put in my reservation number, so I now have a different reservation number. I don't want any problems when it's time to try for fastpasses.

When I log in....it doesn't ask me for the 12 digit # and it only gives me a week time frame...not during my stay???
What have I done wrong?
HELP!!!:confused:

Apparently, I am going through this too. My real dates do not overlap the old dates at all. Were you able to get BOG FP+ for the date and time you wanted at 7 days in advance?

Is there a way to unlink my reservation number and link a different one? I changed my reservations after I put in my reservation number, so I now have a different reservation number. I don't want any problems when it's time to try for fastpasses.

These all sound like the same sort of problem, that the system has got itself stuck on some previous reservation and refuses to let it go ("Let It Go, Let It Go" ... sorry!)

You might want to try creating a whole new login ("A Whole New Login..." STOP it, Andre!) for the BoG site, using a different email address that you have not used before on Disney sites. If that works, try to enter your current 12-digit hotel reservation number using the new login page, and hopefully it will give you the right dates and allow you to make a booking. Hopefully anyway, sadly this is not an exact science. Don't worry about this being separate from your normal MDE account, there is no need for the BoG site to match with anything except your hotel reservation. Good Luck!

Andre

I'm a couple days from being able to request a FP for BOG Lunch.

I've created an account, given my booking number etc.; however, only mine and my husband's name comes up.

We have 2 kids. Can I just pre-order 4 meals? Will this be a problem? I have no idea why the kids are not showing up in here.

Alright! Succeed today for Jan 5, though I may have counted my days wrong. Either way, worked out in the end. Thank you to all in this thread for such great info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter