Be Our Guest Lunch FastPass Thread [PLEASE read the FAQs in the first post!]

The same thing happened to my MIL. Our FP+ is for Monday 11/10. When I spoke with IT support, Guest Services, and someone on the WDW Dining line - they all told me to bring a copy of my screenshot to the CM's at BOG and hopefully they can honor it if volumes allow. We've got our fingers crossed.

Our worst case scenario is that the Husbear and I take the rest of the menfolk (who don't care where they eat as long as there's food) to another QS while the MIL and SIL enjoy lunch using my and the Hub's FP that surprisingly didn't get cancelled.

My reservation was for the 15th. Hopefully we'll get a nice cm who will say our print out is good enough!

Yeppers, same week. I wonder if it is that week that has a glitch going on. I noticed just now that the whole week is not even showing up on my screen and it had been for my whole trip.

Yeppers, same week. I wonder if it is that week that has a glitch going on. I noticed just now that the whole week is not even showing up on my screen and it had been for my whole trip.

My reservation is still there for 11/12, I really hope it doesn't disappear!! I have a screen shot of my reservation so I feel confident that everything will be ok...;)

From what I can gather reading other people's posts, the BoG FP+ system is notorious for losing pre-orders and for not letting the user back in to view a confirmed FP+. As long as you at least saw the "Congratulations" screen when you made your FP+, and especially if you have a screen shot of it, there's a very high likelihood that your FP+ is safely in their system and that there will be no issues when you inquire at the kiosk.

I have a BOG FP + for next week and it looks like we will not be using it. Is it necessary to cancel it? There's not a $10 fee, right?

I have a BOG FP + for next week and it looks like we will not be using it. Is it necessary to cancel it? There's not a $10 fee, right?

If you cancel it though someone else might be able to pick it up, if it's for the 15th, I'd love it.

What day is booking right now? I'm not sure how to count the 27 days.

I have 3 different reservations (split stay) starting 11/20, I keep making new accounts, and putting in the reservation numbers, and I'm still looking at November 10th as my latest date. What's could be going on?

What day is booking right now? I'm not sure how to count the 27 days.

I have 3 different reservations (split stay) starting 11/20, I keep making new accounts, and putting in the reservation numbers, and I'm still looking at November 10th as my latest date. What's could be going on?
To figure out my booking day, I used my iphone and Siri, and asked, "what is the date 27 days before Dec 3rd, 2014?" It says it's Nov 6. That's pretty easy.

So, for your question, what is booking 27 days from today, Nov 4th, it is Dec 1st, according to Siri. And also, the website I found, below.

You can use this website I found to do it using your computer instead of your phone.
http://www.convertunits.com/

Go down the page a little and it will tell you how to find what date is 27 days before the date you wanna book. Here is a quote from the page to show you what I mean. Btw, The page also shows a couple different ways to get your dates figured out.

"Days From Date calculator:
This site provides an online Days From Date calculator to help you find the date that occurs exactly X days from a specific date. You can also enter a negative number to find out when X days before that date happened to fall. You can use this tool to figure out a deadline if you have a certain number of days remaining. Or read the full page to learn more about the due date if you're counting business days or weekdays only, skipping Saturday and Sunday. If you're trying to measure the number of days between two dates, you can switch to the Date Difference calculator instead."

I tried it just to test it out and got the same answer as with Siri, and it was really easy! Hopefully this info helps some people figure their dates!

Any tricks to change our FP time? I was able to grab an A&E meet and greet the same time as my FP so u am hoping to switch it to an earlier time on the 15th.

I cancelled it...guess I haven't been following this thread lately, I didn't know they were completely filling up now! It was for Nov. 8th from 130-2 pm for 4 people if anyone wants it.

I'm happy to see December 1st is now available for booking. There seems to be no delay with December bookings like what happened for early November. I want a date later in December, but it's nice to see that December seems to be working the same way (so far at least!).

To figure out my booking day, I used my iphone and Siri, and asked, "what is the date 27 days before Dec 3rd, 2014?" It says it's Nov 6. That's pretty easy.

So, for your question, what is booking 27 days from today, Nov 4th, it is Dec 1st, according to Siri. And also, the website I found, below.

You can use this website I found to do it using your computer instead of your phone.
http://www.convertunits.com/

Go down the page a little and it will tell you how to find what date is 27 days before the date you wanna book. Here is a quote from the page to show you what I mean. Btw, The page also shows a couple different ways to get your dates figured out.

"Days From Date calculator:
This site provides an online Days From Date calculator to help you find the date that occurs exactly X days from a specific date. You can also enter a negative number to find out when X days before that date happened to fall. You can use this tool to figure out a deadline if you have a certain number of days remaining. Or read the full page to learn more about the due date if you're counting business days or weekdays only, skipping Saturday and Sunday. If you're trying to measure the number of days between two dates, you can switch to the Date Difference calculator instead."

I tried it just to test it out and got the same answer as with Siri, and it was really easy! Hopefully this info helps some people figure their dates!

Wow! That was great complete answer! I was hoping I was trying too early, but we check in on November 30th, so I've been trying on the correct day to get December 1st, and I still only see to November 10th. I just tried making ANOTHER new account, and that didn't work either.

It looks like I have 3 resort reservations, and no opportunity to make a BOG lunch reservation. I am starting to feel a little whiny about it!

I have three people in my room I was able to make fast pass times for all three. But when I log in to make BOG reservations it only shows me.
The other two people do not have Disney accounts.

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance.

I have three people in my room I was able to make fast pass times for all three. But when I log in to make BOG reservations it only shows me.
The other two people do not have Disney accounts.

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance.

I'm having the exact same problem as MickMan- it is infuriating!!! There are 5 on my hotel reservation- a family suite. But the BOG fastpass only shows 4. The 5th person isn't there!!!!!!!!!!! arghhhhhhhhh

Logged in this morning and got my BOG fastpass for 4 for Dec. 1 at 11 am, which is exactly what I wanted. Easy process. Not sure I like the idea of needing fastpasses for restaurants, but I'll take it. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter