• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Be Our Guest Lunch FastPass Thread [PLEASE read the FAQs in the first post!]

Has anyone had luck at modifying the date of their reservation? I want a later date but am scared to risk losing an existing reservation. How do you modify your date? Do you have to cancel your original reservation before you can look for availability for your new date?

Has anyone had luck at modifying the date of their reservation? I want a later date but am scared to risk losing an existing reservation. How do you modify your date? Do you have to cancel your original reservation before you can look for availability for your new date?

You can look at future dates that are available without changing your current one. On e you CONFIRM your new time is when you loose the current time. Hope that makes sense!

You can look at future dates that are available without changing your current one. On e you CONFIRM your new time is when you loose the current time. Hope that makes sense!

That is terrific. Thank you! So I use the Select and Replace option and not the Cancel option? I realize this probably sounds kind of dumb but after all the worry about being able to get a reservation in the first place, I am just extra cautious about tinkering with an existing one.

We did receive the email to book a fast pass+ dining reservation. Lucky for me, I noticed the email immediately. However, upon attempting to make a reservation it only had times available upon our arrival and departure days. Both days that we were not planning to go to the park. All of the other days of our stay were unavailable. Interesting ….

Is everyone still getting the email? If so, when? I haven't gotten one but I'm all set up and I could have booked yesterday though I'm waiting until tonight for 11/15. Just curious.

I got an e-mail today to book Be Our Guest fast passes for lunch. My son and I will be arriving onsite at DW on November 10th. However, when I go to check it only allows me to check October 18 through the 25th for availability.

Am I doing something wrong? It's like it doesn't recognize that I have a Disney hotel reservation. I am logging in with my Disney Experience login, and my hotel reservation is linked to it. The site doesn't allow me to manually enter the reservation number.

I do have a seasonal pass, so maybe it is defaulting to giving me the option to make a Fast Pass based on the Florida Season pass?

Any help or advice on how to get this to work? Thanks much!

Yes. As of ten minutes ago Nov. 14th should be 27 days out and nothing is available at all for Nov. 11-14 for lunch. Or so it says. So frustrating! Tried clearing cookies and using other computers and stuff and nada. Anyone else having success or difficulty as of tonight? I have the correct reservation number and everything as it's letting me select the date. Just saying there are no times available.

I got the invite too & we are there Nov. 10-13, nothing available at all.

I got an e-mail today to book Be Our Guest fast passes for lunch. My son and I will be arriving onsite at DW on November 10th. However, when I go to check it only allows me to check October 18 through the 25th for availability.

Am I doing something wrong? It's like it doesn't recognize that I have a Disney hotel reservation. I am logging in with my Disney Experience login, and my hotel reservation is linked to it. The site doesn't allow me to manually enter the reservation number.

I do have a seasonal pass, so maybe it is defaulting to giving me the option to make a Fast Pass based on the Florida Season pass?

Any help or advice on how to get this to work? Thanks much!

You will need to set up a separate MDE account with a different e-mail.

This will happen if you've been on the BOG FP website before.

I received the e mail yesterday and logged on through the e mail only a few hours ago. I was able to enter our ressie at WL (9/9-17). The dates of our stay came up immediately. I decided to do lunch here instead of Le Cellier, where we have an ADR for 1:00 on 11/14. Two times came up and one was 1:10-1:40,which was perfect for us. So I clicked on that time and decided to do our menu in advance. We have had lunch and dinner here before, so we are familiar with the food. As per the first post here, no conflict came up with our current reservation, so I had to cancel that myself after I was done here. I clicked on VIEW and printed out the page that had all the info on it.
From here on, I'll just hope for the best & see what happens.

I had no idea these emails even existed, so when I received it, I was quite surprised. It seemed like someone was reading my mind, since I was intending on finding a different place for lunch that day and hadn't gotten around to it.
So it worked for me - at least online...at least, so far.......

I got 11-15 too.

However, I did not see a "Congratulations" screen like some posters have reported getting. I was able to select "Done" after I made my meal selections and that was it. It look me back to the home page, where I could view my time, date, and menu selections. Everything appeared to be there. I took a picture of it with my phone.

I have seen some other posters comment on being able to make modifications to their meal choices (i.e. being able to request no horseradish on the roast beef sandwich.) I could never find anything that gave me the ability to do this. Is there something I am missing????

I just got my reservation for the 15th! However, even though the FAQ said the menu would give me gluten free options online, it did not. I went ahead and ordered ahead hoping I can get it sorted out upon arrival.

Has anyone been able to get Nov. 16 or 21? My dates show up, but it shows no availability for the week (starting Nov. 15). I'm at 27 days today, so I thought the entire week would open for me. Has anyone figured out how the site is working now? Is it just opening the one day availability at 27 days? For example, is Nov. 15 the only date that opened up today? Thanks!

UPDATE: I CAN get times for Nov. 15, but it is arrival day and we won't be going to MK that day. This makes me think that they are just opening one day at a time--the day that is 27 days away. Sorry if I missed that info. I didn't read the entire thread!

Has anyone been able to get Nov. 16 or 21? My dates show up, but it shows no availability for the week (starting Nov. 15). I'm at 27 days today, so I thought the entire week would open for me. Has anyone figured out how the site is working now? Is it just opening the one day availability at 27 days? For example, is Nov. 15 the only date that opened up today? Thanks!

It is 27 days from the day you want to eat. The 15th opened up today and the 16th will open up tomorrow. Each day a new day will open up. Hope that helps.

its 27 days from the date you want to eat there, not the day you check in. This is on the FAQ on the 1st page of this thread. the day you want should open in the next few days

It opens 27 days from the day you wish to dine. So Nov 15 today, Nov 16 tomorrow, etc.

I just got my reservation for the 15th! However, even though the FAQ said the menu would give me gluten free options online, it did not. I went ahead and ordered ahead hoping I can get it sorted out upon arrival.

You need to click on Filters and a new screen open will open up where you can limit your choices to accommodate a host of dietary restrictions,

Just curious.....is everyone who is booking a fastpass for BOG lunch, receiving an email invite? I never go an email and my travel agent said that if I book without the email, Disney might not honor it. She said they have been turning people away if they booked without the email (not sure how they know if you got an invite or not). Has it worked for anybody without the email invite?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter