• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Be Our Guest Lunch FastPass Thread [PLEASE read the FAQs in the first post!]

I just went to the site to just check it out to get a feel for it, 61 days out, but i can't even sign in. The sign in button is grey and i can't even click on it even after i put my account info in. Is this because i am too far out? Thanks

Mine does this too and freaked me out for a bit. Try re-typing your username/log-in password. For some reason the system doesn't seem to like when these entities are stored. Once you start typing, the sign in button should turn green again.

Hope this helps!

Everyone- thank you!!! I really have been getting up and checking this thread. Saw it was a
Go this mornjng and got up at 6:15am and secured fas passes for November 1st!!! Very excited. Favorite movie and so excited to eat there!

Thanks for the support and updates! We will be dining in the castle and no one will be "grumpy". :)

Mine does this too and freaked me out for a bit. Try re-typing your username/log-in password. For some reason the system doesn't seem to like when these entities are stored. Once you start typing, the sign in button should turn green again.

Hope this helps!

Thank you! I can now sign in, now i just have to wait another month! :goodvibes

I am going for the third time this year. I have booked two BOG fastpasses from the website in July and August and now I am looking for November 14. I expect that I will be able to book my lunch reservation on Saturday for this date, hopefully:) I must add that the pork lunch entree was wonderful. It is a beautiful restaurant, and I prefer to sit in the Library. The West wing is not to my taste and the ballroom is very loud. I also went there for dinner in February and ate in the ballroom. I must say (ducking for cover) that I am disappointed a bit with both experiences. At dinner it is very expensive. We had a wonderful server, although the food was just ok and it was really noisy. I got the grey stuff for dessert and thought it was overrated. Lunch is better for the budget if you are going to BOG. What I don't like at lunch is the fact that you have to self serve your drinks, which is usually ok with me because I like getting refills, but the amount of guests and carts and servers in the area makes it rather a dodgeball game. I also have noticed that the tables are not bussed quickly enough. They are also not able to keep up with ice and iced tea in the drink area, as it has always been out. And I was told rather rudely in August that they do not have lemons for iced tea, even though we had them in July, and as I left, I noticed lemons at the ballroom drink stations:confused3. But I will still try for a lunch fastpass for my November trip! The theme is great. I hope they can smooth out the rocky crowded bussing and serving. Hope everyone has a great trip and enjoys BOG!:goodvibes

Runner225 said:

Hope this helps!

Yes. Same with me. I have to type it or no green.

I booked my res at 4am this morning, so it is definitely worth checking at midnight

The consensus in the past was that the system adds the new date somewhere between midnight and around 2:30am EST. Hopefully some people are planning to have a late night to confirm that. :)

Andre

Oh so close!

One more question. Can you get a booking for more than one day? We plan on visiting MK twice during our stay.

Oh so close!

One more question. Can you get a booking for more than one day? We plan on visiting MK twice during our stay.

there have been posts that the day after a guest used their first FP+ they were able to book another one for later in the trip. BOG FP+ was less well known so probably more availability than there is now. You could try after using the first one but might not be any available. the system will only let you have one FP+ at a time

How can I get the fast passes for two different rooms? I was able to book for one of my rooms, but it keeps saying my details don't match up for my second room... :(

As the one responsible for 4 different reservations and linking up FPs (of all sorts) I wanted to share a tip to get a nice set of overlapping times.

For each reservation, the site will give you two 30 min windows that fall into two time brackets. An early (10-12:30) & later (12:30-2:15). Ex: 10:45-11:15 and 1:35-2:05p. Choose whatever 30 minute window it gives you for what side of that you want to be on. Repeat this for all reservations without worrying about overlapping times.

The trick is logging on as someone different then coming back to modify the times. If you just log out/in with same user name, it wont give you new times. But logging in as someone else 'tricks' the system into pulling a new set of times within those early/late brackets.

I did this over 4 different reservations and now have a solid 20 min of overlap. Good luck!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter