• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Be Our Guest Lunch FastPass Thread [PLEASE read the FAQs in the first post!]

It is not fair for those of us within the 60 day window who have already booked our fast passes to have to give up a fast pass to eat there. If they are going to make a change make it starting for those fast passes after XX date.

Keep the current booking system open to folks before that date.

I may be alone here, but I'm glad dates past 11/1 haven't opened yet! I have been a planning slacker the last few weeks, and thought I missed our chance at a bog fp the first week in November. I am super confused why they would be sending out email invites to make reservations if they haven't opened those dates yet...

It is not fair for those of us within the 60 day window who have already booked our fast passes to have to give up a fast pass to eat there. If they are going to make a change make it starting for those fast passes after XX date.

Keep the current booking system open to folks before that date.

Yes I agree with you..in addition it is ridiculous to make a restaurant 1 of your 3 fast pass options. If they would just open it up completely for breakfast, lunch and dinner and utilitize all 3 rooms at all times everyone could easily secure a reservation at the 180 day mark.

I know I am not Madame Leota, but...I think that on Nov 1 at midnight, ADRs for lunch at BOG will open up. I may and will probably be wrong, but that is my theory.

I hope that happens. But I hope that lunch remains quick service and not table service while on the dining plan.

SO I logged into MDE this morning and selected BOG and some lunch times came up!!!:thumbsup2

So the first one is at 10:30am and then I tried to select 2pm, but it would not let me..Said non available, but the times were there! So glad I saw them for my self.:goodvibes

So this is a good sign that they are being added to MDE under dining reservations! I just wish we could pick our select date and time and book it!

So they are loading them for sure....:thumbsup2

Not all dates had the lunch times......Mine did not , but some in October did.....

I wish they would get it up and running and let us book! I need Nov 2nd!~

So they were under the regular dining, not fastpass right?? I'm going to be watching this like a hawk!

thanks babyjosie for the info!

i just tried but couldnt even get a lunch time to select to come up since it only had DINNER and 4pm or later.

Still hunting for Nov 1st.

So they were under the regular dining, not fastpass right?? I'm going to be watching this like a hawk!

Yes it was under MDE Disney dining reservations.

I selected BOG and it brought up today's date and had lunch time listed!! I was like yippee!!!!:thumbsup2

So I tried to grab the 2pm slot just too see what would happen and it said nothing available so that tells me it is not ready too use yet??

So I went to Nov 2nd which is what I want and then it started at 4pm for dinner only...:scared: So aggravating, but it is a good sign that they are going to make it part of MDE which is fine with me.

So then I went to FP+ and acted like I was changing a FP for my Nov 2nd MK day and it did not show BOG as a selection...Just under the dining.

I am going to watch this carefully too!!

SO I logged into MDE this morning and selected BOG and some lunch times came up!!!:thumbsup2

I've just checked in the ADRs page and can see 10:30-2:30 half-hourly slots for today 13-Oct only (nothing available though). No other dates show anything prior to 4pm Dinner. So it does seem like they are doing something (and with the ADR system, not FP+), no idea what or how long it will take though.

Andre

I am fine with them adding it to MDE, but like someone said about, I still hope it's considered a QS meal and at QS prices. :thumbsup2

Since it's listed in half-hour increments, I'm hoping that's the case. It would be a new approach.

I agree! Plus when you go to select BOG it still says "Table service/Counter service"

I remember when MDE first came out they talked about being able to get a FP for Counter service lunches so now it is actually going to happen...:cool1:

I will just check periodically to see if my dates have time listed and it lets me grab one...

I made my ADRs in on May 5 for my upcoming trip on 11/1 and I made my FP+ reservations. I have researched how to secure a ressie at BOG for lunch, and I knew this new system was only a "test" but then they changed it all and PUT NOTHING IN ITS PLACE! When I can the dining line, they act like it's my fault and "ALL THE FAST PASSES MUST BE TAKEN".

Just call me GRUMPY!

And good luck to all of us who are looking for lunch that first week of November....

I made my ADRs in on May 5 for my upcoming trip on 11/1 and I made my FP+ reservations. I have researched how to secure a ressie at BOG for lunch, and I knew this new system was only a "test" but then they changed it all and PUT NOTHING IN ITS PLACE! When I can the dining line, they act like it's my fault and "ALL THE FAST PASSES MUST BE TAKEN".

Just call me GRUMPY!

And good luck to all of us who are looking for lunch that first week of November....

I agree Disney is no help when you call! No dates for Nov have lunch times yet? Hopefully soon!

As of today the MDE website under Disney dining reservations has lunch times listed for BOG for 10-13-14? So I think that is a good sign they are converting the lunch at BOG to the MDE website and that is fine with me. I just wish they would get it done!!

Another positive sign they are leaving it as Counter service. When you select BOG is says "Table service / Counter service"..The time slots are by half hour starting at 10:30am..:thumbsup2

Just went into my MDE app on my android and picked BOG for Nov 1st and it did list all times!!! So I picked 2pm and of course it says unavailable, but they were listed on the app for lunch times!!:goodvibes

It says Please note: Lunch is served from 10:30am to 2:30pm . Seating is limited and is available on a first-come first served basis??? Weird??:confused3

Why can't they just turn this on...18 more days till we leave and this the last detail I wanted to take care of.
They are stressing me out...LOL:crazy2:

I saw the same thing. It makes me think it will go to complete ADR. I am OK with this but wished I could have reserved it as a hotel guest. That is/was a good perk (although a major headache)

ADR site... I want 10:30 a.m. so I am hoping that not too many others want that crazy early time for lunch:)

Thanks for your help... But still ticked we couldn't do this while making the rest of our ADRs! Boo Disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter