• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Be Our Guest Lunch FastPass Thread [PLEASE read the FAQs in the first post!]

Today is my day 27 for Nov 1 (at least I think I did that math right) and still not showing anything available. Maybe they didn't release it yet? Oct 31 is show ing for me with availability, so I'm hoping it is just that they are sleeping in at Disney and didn't open the Nov1 window yet! Anyone else trying for Nov 1, too?

Me too and it's day 27. Maybe it will go live later today?

We are trying for Nov 1, online at 6:00am and nothing was available. called Disney to ask if it open yet? No answer. Hope it's a glitch

I tried last night for Nov 1 and again this morning. Nothing. Are people who have booked for late October having luck at midnight 27 days out or 6am? I really want Nov 2 or 6th and I'm trying to decide the strategy for waking up early or staying up late.

So disgusted by this entire experience. I had BoG ADR for dinner when I woke up at the crack of dawn 180 days out - but they had a computer glitch and it didn't go through. Website was down for the entire morning and by call in time everything was gone. If this Fastpass doesn't work I'm going to be :sad2::sick:

I got mine for October 31st yesterday at 2:30 am(I happened to be up). I did get an invite but last week my friend who did not get an invite got a FP for the 29th. Good luck and sorry about losing the ADR- I'd be so upset!

I also tried for nov 1. I can get 10/28-31 but not nov 1. What is going on???

I waited until I got to my office last Thursday 10/2 to make fast pass ressies I got online about 9:30am with no problem and got a lunch pass for 10/29. Then on Friday 10/3 I received an invite from disney to get a lunch pass:)

me too.. now I'm wondering if they have cancelled the BOG fp+ program starting with Nov. 1st!! :eek:

Oh no! Don't say that! lol. That would be my luck. I swear I have missed every ressie I really wanted this trip... Why is the first week of Nov cursed by computer glitches??

:confused3

For those wanting to get lunch ressie fp for bog for Nov 1st... have you had problems with that website not wanting to load? I have had to back out and re-log in a few times.. (I did some practice runs over the past couple of days so that I knew the procedure) Some times the pages loaded just fine and about half the time they just stalled..

I can long in. Pick my day. Choose the people. Then the next page says no fast passes available that day. I can pick 10/28-10/31. Just not 11/1. The only day we are going to mk is 11/1.

I can long in. Pick my day. Choose the people. Then the next page says no fast passes available that day. I can pick 10/28-10/31. Just not 11/1. The only day we are going to mk is 11/1.

I hear ya. I need 11/1 or 11/5, but 11/5 is past day 6 of my trip, so I won't be able to get that one. I'm hoping that it is just a glitch and it will open up tomorrow.

If anyone gets one for 11/1 please share the good news.

I am at WDW now and can see the calendar highlighted for this trip but the rest of the calendar for October is gray. That I get since I won't be here then. I'm coming back first week of November. When those dates are available will my entire stay open up or just the first day of my trip?

I am at WDW now and can see the calendar highlighted for this trip but the rest of the calendar for October is gray. That I get since I won't be here then. I'm coming back first week of November. When those dates are available will my entire stay open up or just the first day of my trip?

It opens one day at a time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter