Be our guest in September - Lunch

briandclement

Earning My Ears
Hi ! Any of you who have been to Be our Guest could tell.about the waiting time for lunch ?? I've seen videos with crazy queues and I'm now worried about waiting AGES to have lunch there.... I'll deal.with it... Just want to get mentally ready ! Haha

Try getting on line by 10:30am, you should be eating by 11:30, if not sooner. Enjoy!!

I've been wondering that same thing. We are a party of 9. Which consists of 2 1st timers and 3 kids under 5. I'm not sure waiting will be worth it for us since we only have 1 MK day. I really want to eat there (I'm the Belle fan of the group) but the rest of our party could care less. I'm probably going to have to skip it for the sake of the group.

We ate there on August 26th luckily with a fastpass and at 1130am the wait was already 45 minutes at least

We went on Labor Day for the sole purpose of lunch at BoG. Got in line right at 11:00, and we were still on the bridge. It took maybe 15 minutes to get inside, and we were finished around 12:00. When we left, the line was almost to the end of the bridge.

We ate there August 31st for lunch and waiting maybe 15 minutes. Disney had water coolers with lemon for guests to enjoy along with umbrellas to keep the sun off. So impressed by these little touches! They also had menus to look at so you knew what you were ordering by the time you got there. Now that sure speeds up a line!

Once you get into the castle I wanted the line to go a little slow so I could enjoy the scenery. So beautiful! And after experiencing an absolutely wonderful meal, with free pop refills, and meals delivered to my table I would wait an hour for this! Just make sure the kids aren't starving or have snacks while waiting. So worth it to enjoy a sit-down feel meal where mom gets to actually relax:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter