Be Our Guest FastPasses

ThE FuTuRe ImAgInEeR

Earning My Ears
I've seen in other threads that there is a special link you can go to in order to get FastPasses for BOG. I used the link and was able to get through (it took forever to find the resort reservation ID) but nothing was available. I heard that they only open up when it gets closer to your trip. Is this true? Does anyone know how many days before I should try and check to see if I can get them? My family was so disappointed when I couldn't get a reservation for dinner and I'd like to surprise them with the lunch FP.

I've seen in other threads that there is a special link you can go to in order to get FastPasses for BOG. I used the link and was able to get through (it took forever to find the resort reservation ID) but nothing was available. I heard that they only open up when it gets closer to your trip. Is this true? Does anyone know how many days before I should try and check to see if I can get them? My family was so disappointed when I couldn't get a reservation for dinner and I'd like to surprise them with the lunch FP.

You should get an email about booking one approx. 3 weeks from the start of your trip.

I never got an email, but I still managed to get a FP for lunch. I read somewhere that the days open up 28 days or so in advance.

4 weeks seems to be the current booking window without an invitation. I was able to book Sunday, August 10 this morning.

Never got an email, but used the web link. Booked it for 5 people @ 1:30 just a week out--we're only at MK one day, but it was available.

Everyone is supposed to be getting the emails now, but you definitely don't have to get it.

Can you not find your reservation ID until you get your magic bands? I know its a number without letters, all that I still see on our MDE is a short confirmation number with letters which doesn't work. My bands are supposed to arrive tomorrow (EEK! :banana: ) but I wanted to hopefully snag a FP!

Anyone have trouble entering the reservation number after logging on? It's probably because it's way too early for me to book, but I wanted to see the layout. It won't let me enter the letters of my Reservation ID.

Nevermind you answered my question GoddessMommy...

They are currently opening one day at a time. As of today you can book August 10th, so tomorrow should be 8/11, etc.

Denise

Can someone confirm for me - The resort reservation ID will be in the package with our Magic Bands, correct? And those will come 30 days before our trip?

Can someone confirm for me - The resort reservation ID will be in the package with our Magic Bands, correct? And those will come 30 days before our trip?

No, sorry, the reservation confirmation number is not in the magic band box.

We have a resort only reservation booked directly with Disney, so we were given the 12-digit number and it appears under my reservation details every time I log in to MDE . Apparently others who booked packages or booked through travel companies, etc. are having trouble getting that number only reservation, but if you do a search on the boards, someone has instructions on how to find it (it's within a url or something like that?).

I found my 12 digit number on my DME tags. I looked everywhere for that number (emails, website...) and never found it. I thought of calling, but the tags came first!

about an hour after I posted we got the email to the bog fastpass that had our reservation number in it and I got us a lunch FP!! so excited!!

I just started following this thread, you may be able to get an answer on where to find your reservation ID
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3159118

I was able to find my Resort Reservation ID by going into MDE I had to copy the link by right clicking on the link for online check-in and pasting it into a word document so i could get the 12 digit number. Some people have said that hovering over the online check-in option will make the number appear but i have a mac and for some reason the box wouldn't pop up. Good luck. You can PM me if you need any help finding it :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter