Be our Guest Fast pass open for March and APRIL!

I am a little suprised that I was able to book a FP+ lunch reservation for April, 27 just now. 69 days out:confused3

I just swapped mine from late March to April. April is indeed open too!

Can you only make one reservation per trip? We are planning on eating there twice and if I go to make my second fp it asks if i want to cancel my first.

If your friends log into MDE, under reservations is a link that says either "modify reservation" or "online check in". Hover the mouse over that link and the link address will display on the screen. The reservation number is the last sequence of numbers. Good luck!

WOW! I wouldn't have guessed all of that. Thanks for the information!! I hope it works.
:)

Disney IT won't help with the BOG FP+, they will tell you that it is a test for invited resort guests only. Which is true, but someone who got the invite last summer posted the link here and DISers have been using it for months.

My friend called yesterday because her conf. # had letters in it. The cast member cave her the right numbers to use and didn't act like it would be an issue at all. Then today, a different friend who is going the same time as we are also called Disney to get her conf. #. THAT person asked if she was trying to get BOG FP+...then she said it WON'T WORK...she said it would LOOK like it was working, but when you get there and give them your name, they'll tell you it's no good because she didn't get an email invite.

PLEASE put our minds to rest! Tell us your stories of NOT getting an email invite but making a reservation anyway and having a GREAT experience! (Tell us it WILL work!)

My friend called yesterday because her conf. # had letters in it. The cast member cave her the right numbers to use and didn't act like it would be an issue at all. Then today, a different friend who is going the same time as we are also called Disney to get her conf. #. THAT person asked if she was trying to get BOG FP+...then she said it WON'T WORK...she said it would LOOK like it was working, but when you get there and give them your name, they'll tell you it's no good because she didn't get an email invite.

PLEASE put our minds to rest! Tell us your stories of NOT getting an email invite but making a reservation anyway and having a GREAT experience! (Tell us it WILL work!)

I have not received an email yet, but have used the link on two different occasions. This last time took a little more work but thanks to the advice I received here I was able to get it working. If you go into the page where it showed your Magic band confirmation number you can use that in place of a package reservation number with letters. Also, rest assured (and screen shot your confirmation or something) you won't receive an ADR number but you will be on a list at the the check in window. I also saw people begin offered same day dinner reservations back in October as well (they didn't want them though as they felt that 5pm was too early to eat.:confused3) And lunch is wonderful, try the pork, it was about the best meal I've had at WDW in a long time (better than my steak at LeCellier!)

I tried the link but could not sign in. It requires an email at the login for the sign in button to be highlighted. I have a login name, no email, for all Disney websites including MDE. Is there a workaround for this?

Can you only make one reservation per trip? We are planning on eating there twice and if I go to make my second fp it asks if i want to cancel my first.

there have been reports of people getting a 2nd BOG FP+ but only after using the 1st one; they had to wait until the day after they used the first one to book a second

I tried the link but could not sign in. It requires an email at the login for the sign in button to be highlighted. I have a login name, no email, for all Disney websites including MDE. Is there a workaround for this?

sign into MDE, my account, edit contact information and there is a spot for email address. I log into MDE with a login name but have an e-mail addy associated with my account.

sign into MDE, my account, edit contact information and there is a spot for email address. I log into MDE with a login name but have an e-mail addy associated with my account.

I checked - my email is there and correct.

We did not receive the e-mail invite to BOG lunch, followed the advice here, and had no problem with our lunch reservation in Jan. Good luck to all of you. Now I am the on with a question. I am seeing all of you making reservations in March and April. Booked package yesterday for April, but am still seeing only this weeks dates for BOG availability. All the rest are grayed out on the calendar. What's up? Does it take longer for the dates to be available after I make my package reservation? Why can I get a BOG reservation this week when I'm not even there this week? We really want to do this again. It was sooo good for a quick service credit. The cupcakes were our favorite and we had the delicious pork too.

We did not receive the e-mail invite to BOG lunch, followed the advice here, and had no problem with our lunch reservation in Jan. Good luck to all of you. Now I am the on with a question. I am seeing all of you making reservations in March and April. Booked package yesterday for April, but am still seeing only this weeks dates for BOG availability. All the rest are grayed out on the calendar. What's up? Does it take longer for the dates to be available after I make my package reservation? Why can I get a BOG reservation this week when I'm not even there this week? We really want to do this again. It was sooo good for a quick service credit. The cupcakes were our favorite and we had the delicious pork too.

I have more than one email address, I also had this problem until I logged out and logged back in as a new person with the other email address and password (this is one my husband uses rarely) when it asked for the reservation number I used the number that Is on the magic band order (it's all numbers, no letters) and it worked. Before that with my regular log in I had the same issue you had. Good luck!

I'd re register with another email address and choose a log in. Record it somewhere for instances like this. (I used to do this to book ADRs and then cancel the one we did not want)

I think its because you used the FP+ previously. I used in October, have no trip booked yet can log in and make a BOG FP+ ressie for this week.

I never got an email. Neither did my parents. Worked fine for both of us in December.

My cousin was also fed the line recently that she had to have an invite.

I made fast pass "reservations" this morning it didn't give me a confirmation # or anything nor did I get any type of email confirmation. Did any of you get any type of proof for your fast pass. It's also not listed under my fast passes :confused3

Thank you, thank you, thank you to all you disboard people! I just now made a new Disney account with another e-mail address like you recommended and was able to make our BOG lunch reservation for April! Yay! Great advise here!

I made fast pass "reservations" this morning it didn't give me a confirmation # or anything nor did I get any type of email confirmation. Did any of you get any type of proof for your fast pass. It's also not listed under my fast passes :confused3

No one is getting e-mail confirmation, a #, or a listing under fast passes. What we are doing is taking a screen shot or printing the page on our computer where it lists our reservation at the end on making it on the BOG website. I haven't read of anyone actually needing it though, they have a list at the entrance hut and it seems like everyone who had a reservation had no problem with being on the list. You could probably go to the BOG website where you made the res. and click "view" and then print that page. Good luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter