• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Be our guest fast pass lunch

jenn0419

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have the link to the BOG fast pass lunch? Someone on here have it to me last year and it worked!! Trying to get it again for this years trip!!!! Please help :)

Thank you !

No problem. I'd just keep checking via the link. Once you're within the target you should be able to scroll over to your desired day and choose it. I'm using for the second time, it's so much easier and the food at lunch is divine! Going for the same exact meal as I had in October...... mmmmm roasted pork!

Thank you for the link! Hopefully can get a reservation for lunch for May. I have a question about linking guests to the reservation. When I get connected to the link only my husband and I show up...probably because I "manage" him lol. Our sons and their GF's will be joining us on this trip and I would like to book all 6 of us. Does anyone know how to get the 6 of us on the same reservation?

According to this info from my email this week advising me my 180 day dining reservation window was open, we won't need to worry about the BOG lunch test to reserve any longer.. :) copied & pasted from my email --

Good news *********** party

You can start booking your Walt Disney World® dining reservations by clicking here or by calling 407–WDW–DINE (407-939-3463) today!

Don't wait for a table As a MyMagic+ Guest, you'll be able to confirm Disney FastPass+** arrival times for select Quick-service dining locations up to 60 days before your arrival! You can even use your smartphone to select your food before you set foot in the restaurant. Then when you arrive, confirm your selections, take a seat and your food will be served. No line, no trays, no hassles!

Click here to find out more about the restaurants of Walt Disney World® Resort.

*Availability subject to device limitations and features may vary by device or service provider. Message and data rates may apply. Coverage not available everywhere.

**Valid Theme Park admission and online registration required. Disney FastPass+ attractions and entertainment experiences, the number of selections you can make and available arrival windows are limited.

©Disney ©Disney/Pixar CMR-12-21992

I have a question - when I log in to that website everything is fine until it asks for my resort ID - is that our trip confirmation number? The screen won't accept letters of which I have two in my confirmation number.

NEVERMIND - I found the answer - if you hover over your check in button on MDE it will give you your number.

Thank you for the link! Hopefully can get a reservation for lunch for May. I have a question about linking guests to the reservation. When I get connected to the link only my husband and I show up...probably because I "manage" him lol. Our sons and their GF's will be joining us on this trip and I would like to book all 6 of us. Does anyone know how to get the 6 of us on the same reservation?

are the others in a different room? Last October my sis and I had 2 rooms at POFQ, I "managed" her room but in order to book the BOG FP+ she had to give me her disneystore.com log info and I used that with her resort reservation number to make FP+ for her family. We had overlapping times and at together.

I have a question - when I log in to that website everything is fine until it asks for my resort ID - is that our trip confirmation number? The screen won't accept letters of which I have two in my confirmation number.

you need a 12 digit all numeric number. Confirmation # for the MB's? We used the number on our ME tags, there is another place to get the # but I can't recall the details.

It's looking for the 12 digit all numerical number on your customize Magic bands page.. or on your yellow baggage tags from the Magical Express..

According to this info from my email this week advising me my 180 day dining reservation window was open, we won't need to worry about the BOG lunch test to reserve any longer.. :) copied & pasted from my email --

Good news *********** party

You can start booking your Walt Disney World® dining reservations by clicking here or by calling 407–WDW–DINE (407-939-3463) today!

Don't wait for a table As a MyMagic+ Guest, you'll be able to confirm Disney FastPass+** arrival times for select Quick-service dining locations up to 60 days before your arrival! You can even use your smartphone to select your food before you set foot in the restaurant. Then when you arrive, confirm your selections, take a seat and your food will be served. No line, no trays, no hassles!

Click here to find out more about the restaurants of Walt Disney World® Resort.

*Availability subject to device limitations and features may vary by device or service provider. Message and data rates may apply. Coverage not available everywhere.

**Valid Theme Park admission and online registration required. Disney FastPass+ attractions and entertainment experiences, the number of selections you can make and available arrival windows are limited.

©Disney ©Disney/Pixar CMR-12-21992

Never received this email as our trip is coming up in like 22 days now.

are the others in a different room? Last October my sis and I had 2 rooms at POFQ, I "managed" her room but in order to book the BOG FP+ she had to give me her disneystore.com log info and I used that with her resort reservation number to make FP+ for her family. We had overlapping times and at together.

The others are in a different room and I don't manage them. They do show up on my MDE page though. If they book their own reservation will we be able to sit together?

Never received this email as our trip is coming up in like 22 days now.

I'm thinking it's because it's new info since your 180 day window opened almost 6 months ago ;)
Six months ago they were just testing the BOG FP+ system. Looks like it worked well enough to implement the new system.
I received this email from Disney Destinations this past Monday for a late August stay, it's a split stay so I expect I will see it tomorrow morning again when our second reservation date opens....

You can always try logging into MDE & go to the FP+ link - you are within the 60 window, maybe it will work for you(?) as a FP+ selection.

The others are in a different room and I don't manage them. They do show up on my MDE page though. If they book their own reservation will we be able to sit together?

you should be able to. My sis and I had times like 11:35-11:50 and 11:45-12; we checked in together at 11:45 and were sent in together. you sit where ever you want.

I'm thinking it's because it's new info since your 180 day window opened almost 6 months ago ;)
Six months ago they were just testing the BOG FP+ system. Looks like it worked well enough to implement the new system.
I received this email from Disney Destinations this past Monday for a late August stay, it's a split stay so I expect I will see it tomorrow morning again when our second reservation date opens....

You can always try logging into MDE & go to the FP+ link - you are within the 60 window, maybe it will work for you(?) as a FP+ selection.

I used the link for our trip this past October and its great! I had to do a work around to use it again but I already have my reservation made. Yummy roast pork!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter