Be Our Guest dining

Dismom820

Mouseketeer
I REALLY wanted to book a lunch at Be Our Guest this year, but even when I was able to book it, it kept saying it was full...is it really that hard to get in there? we were really bummed about not being able to eat here this time :(

Keep checking. We booked our vacation after the 180 day window had already gone by and I really wanted to eat at BOG too. There are cancellation threads here where people post when they're going to cancel hard to get ADRs. I coordinated with a lady who was canceling on one of our dates for a 2 person reservation and was able to get it. That meant only me and DD could eat there though, so I kept checking disney's site and the other day a 4 person reservation popped up and I snagged it! People change plans a lot so just keep checking. I've also heard to check when you get close to the 60 day window and 30 day window as people finalize what park they'll be in after they book fast passes, and if all else fails check a few days before the date you want since people will cancel to avoid the no show penalty. Good luck! pixiedust:

Not sure when you are going---but I have been searching for a BOG ADR for several months. We booked our vacation less than 180 days out. And last weekend I finally got one for one of the two days we will be in the MK. Keep looking something might come up, especially as you get closer to your trip.

Even the people who try to book the minute their ADR times open, 180 days out, don't always get BOG reservations. It's basically the most sought after restaurant on property right now. I got ours 3 days before we left for Disney. Keep checking!

For our past several trips I have been able to get BOG within two weeks of our arrival. Just keep looking and something will eventually pop up.

Keep checking. We booked our vacation after the 180 day window had already gone by and I really wanted to eat at BOG too. There are cancellation threads here where people post when they're going to cancel hard to get ADRs. I coordinated with a lady who was canceling on one of our dates for a 2 person reservation and was able to get it. That meant only me and DD could eat there though, so I kept checking disney's site and the other day a 4 person reservation popped up and I snagged it! People change plans a lot so just keep checking. I've also heard to check when you get close to the 60 day window and 30 day window as people finalize what park they'll be in after they book fast passes, and if all else fails check a few days before the date you want since people will cancel to avoid the no show penalty. Good luck! pixiedust:
i'll keep checking, hopefully something will show up closer to our trip!

Not sure when you are going---but I have been searching for a BOG ADR for several months. We booked our vacation less than 180 days out. And last weekend I finally got one for one of the two days we will be in the MK. Keep looking something might come up, especially as you get closer to your trip.
we're going the wednesday before thanksgiving and leaving the sunday after…but our day for BOG dining was lunch on the day after thanksgiving…we'll keep checking…we do have a while, maybe someone will drop…we did manage to get into the Mickey's Backyard BBQ for thanksgiving dinner and that was our main dining experience we wanted to get!

I used the cancellation thread here to coordinate with someone who was dropping a dinner for the date that I wanted. My recommendation would be to subscribe to the cancellation thread of the month you're going...you may get lucky!

I used the cancellation thread here to coordinate with someone who was dropping a dinner for the date that I wanted. My recommendation would be to subscribe to the cancellation thread of the month you're going...you may get lucky!
cool! i didn't even know that thread exists! where would it be?

I would keep trying. We couldn't get BOG at the 180 day mark but ended up getting in several days later. I just kept checking back really early in the mornings and got one!!

Has anyone had any issues with watching the dining stuff on the my Disney experience app? I've been checking there often for any spots to open for be our guest...should I be looking elsewhere also? Or is that enough? Also, we thought about maybe doing the crystal palace instead of be our guest since there seems to be several openings there...has anyone tried there? Is it worth the money?

I know everyone keeps saying, keep trying, but it's true, this past Thursday, I was playing around on the website, and got a lunch res for BOG, it was a total whim, I was trying not to get my hopes up, and ended up getting the res.

Has anyone had any issues with watching the dining stuff on the my Disney experience app? I've been checking there often for any spots to open for be our guest...should I be looking elsewhere also? Or is that enough? Also, we thought about maybe doing the crystal palace instead of be our guest since there seems to be several openings there...has anyone tried there? Is it worth the money?

I've used the app, and my computer, whatever was easier for me. I've gotten reservations with both. I've only been to Crystal Palace for breakfast, but I loved it, especially the pre-rope drop ones.

Would you consider breakfast?
We just snagged an 8:15 breakfast reservation 2 weeks ago and we're going end of September

I am trying to get lunch in BOG too. I keep checking.

I do have a question about BOG. The reservations is it for sit-down or quick service too? Can you do quick service lunch and not have a reservation?

Would you consider breakfast?
We just snagged an 8:15 breakfast reservation 2 weeks ago and we're going end of September
As far as I've seen BOG is only avail for breakfast Til first week of October. It's not avail in November.
For the OP I've been using the Disney Dining Scout I paid for the 6month version & it will text me when it finds an avail ADR that I want. I'm searching for CRT. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter