Be Our Guest didn't require a credit card hold from me

Belle5

DIS Veteran
Everything I've read said a credit card will be required on this one, but it wasn't and I even have my confirmation number. What has your experience been?

Everything I've read said a credit card will be required on this one, but it wasn't and I even have my confirmation number. What has your experience been?

I had to give a CC. I would call back if I were you to make sure it doesn't cancel. :goodvibes

I've got a reservation for Tues May 14th. It required a credit card guarantee. I'd call them.

OP here...well, I called Disney Dining and, sure enough, there WAS a credit card attached to my reservation! I was perplexed as to HOW it was there since I DID NOT plug one in at the time of the reservation. After talking it through with the CM she concluded that WDW pulled the card number from my recent resort deposit which was made with the same credit card found on the Be Our Guest reservation! I was pretty surprised that the system found my existing credit card number used for my deposit and used it without asking me if I wanted it put on that card, etc. Oh, well. My ADR is legit and that what matters. Mystery solved!

Oh no, now you're making me nervous. I made my reservation online and mine didn't require a cc either. I printed out the confirmation and I thought it was too good to be true. :guilty:

Oh no, now you're making me nervous. I made my reservation online and mine didn't require a cc either. I printed out the confirmation and I thought it was too good to be true. :guilty:

Make sure you read my update. I'll bet your OK!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter