• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Be our Guest- can i change guest count?

msteffen

Mouseketeer
One of our days we will be splitting up. Boys in one park girls in another. My question is , if they can't make it to Mk in time for dinner at BOG ,will we be charged for 4 people when only 2 of us show up? If so how far in advance would we need to change it to not be charged?
Thank you

Nope, you're fine. As long as part of your group is there they won't charge you anything.

You won't be charged! Someone in my party always manages to get sick the night of our BOG ressie and I always end up with one or two fewer people then the reservation is for. I've never been charged.

You won't be charged but as a courtesy to others who would beg for any open spots and for better karma, I'd call asap to let dining know. ;)

There's no way to do it online, is there? I'd have a reservation to switch from 13 (!) to 7, but I'm not sure I want to wait thirty minutes on the phone, paying long-distance minutes, just "as a courtesy"...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter